Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Burgers & Booze - yeah with WW you can!

23rd May 2018
I’d rather have extra space and extra time that extra stuff.


WHY?! Why does my mom decide half four is a good time to go to the bathroom and start cleaning her teeth lol, who needs an alarm clock, oh yeah I didn’t have to get up early today.  Morning, well other than a little early and awake, I’m good this morning, I got me a stayed the same on the scales yesterday and I’ll take that for sure.

It proves through Weight Watchers I have picked up healthy habits, yesterday I ate this;



Delicious it was, although my aubergine and feta burger still takes the first place this week. It did remind me how much I like iceberg lettuce though!

Now it cost me 19SP which is doable on a counting day if you have zero breakfast and lunch, but with Weight Watchers there’s flexibility and I could bring the points of that down a great deal, I could make my own burger from 5% lean beef, lower in Smart Points at 3SP for a quarter pounder or free on No Count, then there’s the good old Warburton thin for 3SP or free on No Count if you have the brown ones, if I was pointing I’d spend the extra point on that bun or use my scales and take a little of the bread out of the middle of the bun until it was 3SP for me it’s tastier than a thin, then the fries, actually for 6SP they are a find, but you could make your own if you’re doing No Count.  There’s always ways to save a few points, you could switch the chips for a giant salad and then you’d have 6SP for either a large glass of wine or a few G&Ts. 

The plans liveable and flexible especially when we want to enjoy the sunshine and have BBQs, follow the Counting approach all week and rollover the 4SP to your weeklies each day, then on BBQ day you’ve got your weeklies, your rollovers and if you do No Count, it’s easy to do a No Count BBQ and you can use those weeklies and rollovers for the extras, wine, beer, ice creams, whatever floats your boat.

Then there’s the dips, I found this recipe on Instagram, sounds good.

Chilli, lemon & coriander houmous

1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 crushed garlic clove
Juice of 1 whole lemon
Lemon zest
1 chopped medium chilli pepper
Handful of chopped fresh coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
Salt to tast
2/3 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt

Blitz it all together in a food processor and enjoy.

Yep, if weight loss is important to you then Weight Watchers Flex is the plan for you!

I’m sat here thinking maybe if I just focus a little more on what I’m having and tweak my eating habits I too could be getting a weight loss, I’ve just said how easy it is.  Let’s see shall we.  I mean if Nicki can go dry for Dementia until July 1st well….. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/david-roden1 go donate a quid, because I know this challenge is going to kill her, it did me and she’s doing it for longer and we both love wine.

Today I will track I think, I haven’t done that for a while and the best way to see where you’re wasting points is to write it all down, then I can go from there and start tweaking my daily diet. 

Here’s to a great day BeYOUtiful wherever you are on your journey.








No comments: