Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 13 April 2018

Here's to Friday 13th, I ain't got time for superstition

13th April 2018
Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly.  It’s your masterpiece after all.

This is going to be a very short blog, we have 10 ton of gravel coming this morning and one day left to get as much work out of our Terry and Dan as possible, as I don’t have any meetings today, I can help in whatever way they want, I feel a bit of driving about coming on!

We had our KFC last night and it was epic, I was good, I only had a couple of pieces with a portion of chips, mostly because Alfie (dog) helped me eat my share, isn’t he the best Weight Watchers guard dog ever, ‘I’ll help you stay on track Bev by staring at you until you share your chicken with me, then you’ll eat less and all is good in the world”.

I need to get off the computer because I’m wasting time on Pinterest and I haven’t got time today, so this blog is going to be even shorter than I planned.

Instead I’ll leave you with this to read, I’ve had it off my website www.happyowls.co.uk

Rules for being human
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.

2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.

3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error experimentation. The ‘unsuccessful’ experiments are as much a part of life as the ‘successes’.

4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you can then go on to the next lesson.

5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned

6. 'There' is no better than 'Here'. Wherever you are in life is 'Here'. From any 'Here' there will always be a 'There' that looks better. However, this is an illusion. When your 'There' has become a 'Here', you will simply obtain another 'There' that will, again look better than 'Here'.

7. As without so within. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.

8. What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.

9. You were born with the most sophisticated nervous system that 4 thousand million years of biological evolution has been able to create. However you were not born with an instruction manual. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.

10. Enjoy life its fun!

That’s all BeYOUtiful, enjoy your day, and why not make your own rules!


No comments: