Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 March 2018

YAY, it's Friday!


23rd March 2018
Sometimes you have to do what’s best for you and your life and not what’s best for everyone else.

Done my yoga this morning, wasn’t so keen on Day 18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMvX8EV_OlU, she seemed a difference person to be honest, much more focused and serious, luckily it was only 21 minutes, so I decided to do Day 19 too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-46IdZwYjE which was much more enjoyable and she was back to herself.  Now for a bit of work before I enjoy the rest of the day for myself.

Got lunch to look forward to with my bestie once she’s finished posting letters, then a chilled out evening with mom watching tele and doing my crochet.  I also get to listen to my audio book whilst I drive over to meet Lynne for lunch, a lovely full day of stuff I enjoy. 

I’ve got to say since I’ve been working on doing more stuff that I enjoy, I’ve put my phone down a lot, I’ve never had notifications come to my phone from Facebook but now I go on even less frequent to check them and when I do it’s mostly to check in on my WW group or to see what my brothers been up to on his travels.  I’m enjoying real life and as I typed that, the sun came out to remind me I’m enjoying getting outside and walking Alfie too, the weather is improving and the nights are getting lighter, it’s becoming my favourite time of year, spring into summer, love it.

I had two awesome Easter gifts yesterday, one was my usual Milkybar egg from Louise, early as normal because she’s off on yet another holiday!  It’s the 65g small egg and when I’ve worked out the Smart Points, there’s 16SP in it, there is nutritional information for ‘per serving’ and underneath it states a serving is ¼ of the egg, I don’t think anyone I know is going to eat only a quarter of a small chocolate egg! 

The other pressie was a whole salmon!  I’m not going to lie, I love salmon and I was chuffed but when I took it out the bag and it was there looking at me, I wasn’t so sure, but I hacked at it – yeah I’ll never make it as a fishmonger – and cooked some for my dinner, added a little honey and mustard, well actually I used agave syrup because I couldn’t find the honey and it was totally delicious, best salmon I’ve had in so long.  I also put some of it to marinade in tandoori for today, I’ll cook that later for tea. 

I just got distracted looking at the menu for today’s lunch, see I’m already there in my head, so I’m gonna go and get my work stuff done because I wanna enjoy my day, I love this working to live and not living to work, I also feel like I’m coming out of hibernation that has been particularly long this winter.

Right I’m off, catch ya tomorrow, Be good, Be Healthy, Be Happy and BeYOUtiful, meh, you don’t have to be good if you don’t want to, I don’t plan too. Xx


Oh and if you’re interested I’m thinking Croxton Manor Welsh Rarebit with beetroot chutney for starters, still to decide on my main!



No comments: