Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 January 2018

My meals are okay...

12th January 2018
Sometimes when you’re in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted.

An incredible 251lb was lost on my scales yesterday, that’s bringing the 2018 total to 48½ stone – WOWSERS!  Flex really is making my members smile, hearing Mick last night say, I’ve tried to lose weight before but this is so easy, I love all the food on the zero list and I haven’t felt like I’m on a diet, he then stood on the scales and lost well over a stone in his first week!  Of course that was an extraordinary result, but he wasn’t complaining, most of my members have lost anything from ½ - 7lb proving we’re all different.  Then I’ve had those members who’ve had an epic Christmas and New Year, started celebrating sometime early November and have just dragged themselves back this week and are ready to get back on the weight loss wagon and embrace Flex and Smart Points and lose in time for summer.

Remember if you stick with it, in two weeks you’ll feel it, in four weeks you’ll see it and in eight weeks you’ll hear it.  Or put another way give yourself 12 weeks to make a difference! 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.  But it only takes 1 day to decide you're worth it and start.  Oh and you can start as many times as you need to, as I intend to this month.  January is crazy busy for me, plus it’s my birthday month, so I’ll be doing the best I can with what I’ve got.  I’m not keen on the grey days either, they don’t help. 

I am seriously in need of clearing my environment up, I thought I’d took it all to the food bank yesterday then I found a box of crackers for cheese, I sat and chomped down on some of then last night.  Now I know there’s another full box of crackers so I’ll take that to the food bank tonight, I will not lead myself astray with temptation, I need to get some kind of control.

My meals were healthy, breakfast was chive chicken sausage and tomato omelette.

For lunch we had cod roe, with butter bean mash and beans.
Then my tea was epic beef stew, love a stew, works out about 5 or 6SP a bowl – bargain food.

See my meals are excellent, I’ve just got to get the snacking at night under control, when it isn’t here I don’t bother, it’s always a challenge after Christmas to get under control, but 48 ½ stone of weight loss by my members shows that challenge can be met and sorted.  They’ve got this – I need to get this!

I think the “In two weeks you’ll feel it” is so true, but in a week when you get that first result, you know it was the right thing to do and that motivates you to do the next week and before you know it, you’re on week 12 and your friends and family are telling you how fabulous you are looking.

7 days, one day at a time, it can be done – let’s do it BeYOUtiful.




No comments: