Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 31 January 2018

#FlexFoodFeb #TheFlexEffect #BevsWW



31st January 2018
Good food is good mood

Cracking good day yesterday, we had two interactive cooking demo’s in my meeting which I thoroughly enjoyed and I’ve already learned stuff and plan to do things slightly different tonight, instead of a frying pan, I’m thinking the George foreman might be needed.  I’ve also been on the old pinterest and found something else to throw into the equation.

Oh I do love to experiment and play and it appears my members were all for it too!  It’s great to be able to try new flavour ideas in the meetings, that way I don’t end up with loads of food at home and my members get to try stuff too.  We will learn to love the bean!  So far we would like to recommend mustard in general as a great way to add flavour, particularly Sainsbury’s wholegrain mustard with chilli, very good, very good indeed, just the right amount of kick.

I might have a play today before the meeting, just found a recipe I think would be good, needs tweaking, they always use far too many ingredients, we want things that are quick, easy and ingredients low – well I do anyway, I don’t know what you lot think.

I didn’t really eat properly yesterday, that’s the problem when there’s food samplings in the meeting, it all gets a little picky and I come home and I’m not hungry at all. 


Last night two lovely young ladies did a charity bake sale and they raised an incredible £90 thanks to my members for Lepra the UK-based international charity working to beat leprosy, how wonderful is that.  I also came home with my tea, they’d made a delicious couscous dish, I threw in a few black olives and that was me satisfied.

Keeping it short today as I’ve had me a lie in, I have last night’s meeting to balance and I want to get on with my day.

Oh did I mention it’s the 31st January, last day of the month, one month down.  Is your attention to your health and happiness waning, are you forgetting WHY, I do hope not, we’re one month closer to Spring, then Summer or put it another way, one month closer to having to remove our jumpers and coats and bare our bellies!  Oh Ma’an, that’s just reminded me of my why, better sort my stuff, get some salmon out of the freezer and we can have salmon and couscous for lunch, nice.  Eggs for breakfast of course, through some mushrooms and tomatoes on the plate and that’s a mean sorted.  No need to shop today, I bought too much last week when I got paid and excited in the supermarket. 

Tomorrow’s February, who’s up for making it FLEXuary, really getting full on Flex, #FlexFoodFeb, let’s start sharing the amazing meals we can now have on the Flex Plan, share them on social media, use that hashtag and #TheFlexEffect #BevsWW, come on lets’ floods the interweb as my mom would call it with delicious photos of your food.  I’m up for that, are you? 

Right I’m off to make my delicious breakfast with a big mug of tea – what’s on your menu today, heck let’s start early with the hashtags, we’re rebels!

Have a delicious day BeYOUtiful.


No comments: