Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 November 2017

Weeklies still left!



18th November 2017
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.


Food was an afterthought yesterday, I don’t like days like that as it means I’m too busy! I enjoyed my breakfast eventually at about eleven, made dry fried eggs on bread (I prefer to toast) with cheesy mushrooms (used 35g of protein cheese 1sp), for my late lunch I threw corn on the cob in the oven for 20 minutes and had them with a tin of sardines which I mixed with 1sp of sweet chilli sauce, nice.  Then my tea was the last of the leftover chicken casserole.


I think I fancy something curryish today, hoping to be in the mood to cook when I get home, if not I’ll have chicken sausages and then have curry tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/Penn-Road-Butchers-1570997599797501/ Penn Road butchers has his healthy meats offer back on and also a chicken breast offer, check it out, pay him a visit.

This morning sees the last of my Flex launches, I think everyone has taken to it really well can’t wait to be able to talk freely, start finding new recipes I haven’t tried before and really see my members get stuck in. 

I’m starting day 6 and feeling hopeful of making it through the weekend!   I still have 34 weeklies left and the 51 FitPoints I’ve earned!  I won’t be using all those FitPoints of course because I want to a decent weight loss Monday morning when I’ve finished my first week on track and all Flex’d up!

I need to find a recipe for good lentil, bean or chick bean burgers / patties, maybe I’ll experiment myself and see what I can come up with over the weekend, yeah that sounds like a plan.  As you discover new niceness can you let me know the recipes please so I can share with my members.   Time to get that Weight Watchers Veggie cookbook out I think.

I also need to tidy, I sorted the shed yesterday, didn’t find my glasses so unless they’re in my office under something, I actually think they are gone forever, I’d only had them a month and they weren’t cheap.  That’ll teach me to keep my bloomin glasses on my eyes.  How glad am I that I took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 half prices offer.

Right keeping it short this morning, things to do, places to be, Final Flex to launch, I’m so excited for this morning, I do hope they’ve all waited to find out and not been too impatient, I know it must have been difficult, but you know the saying ‘save the best till last’

Let’s make this a fantastic Flexible weekend, we’ve got this and we all want a weight loss next week, so make me proud!




No comments: