Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 November 2017

Already seeing the power of Flex!



17th November 2017
Sometimes you’ve just gotta talk it out. 

 Repeat after me;

Oh yeah, another day in the bag, it’s been a long time since I did 4 days in a row I’m not gonna lie, so yesterday looked like this;


Nice breakfast hash in anticipation of a very busy morning, I used a thick chicken sausage from Penn Road butchers and took it out the skin and rolled it into 6 small meatballs to cook it up quicker, was really tasty with leftover new potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms all fried in a bit of spray light and egg on top.
After the morning meetings, we went to the Broadway on Lichfield Road for a carvery as it’s just changed to one.  It wasn’t bad, it was our Christmas outing – early I know.  I was impressed I managed to stay on track and not go crazy.  Opted for turkey breast, Yorkshire, 1 parsnip, 1 roaster, scoop of mash and loads of veg, topped with plenty gravy. 
  
Then for my tea I had a bowl of chicken casserole.


Yeah feeling positive, fitted in that well deserved glass of red after a busy day and I’m ready for another day today.  This is likely to be a short blog as Alfie is whining to go for a walk already!

I can’t tell you how much I’m loving the feedback from Flex, it’s absolutely brilliant and making me truly happy.  Some of my members made this fab video yesterday morning for me; 


and then my day ended on a fabulous high, my lovely helper and friend Natalie got Flex a week early to trial, she was shaking when I told her she’d lost a staggering 6lb, she never loses that much in a week and she’s truly struggled this year (and last tbh) to stay focused.  I’m so pleased for her, it’s a good sign we’ve all got a good chance that’s for sure.
I’m actually looking forward to weigh day, but first to get through day 5, 6 & 7 of week 1!

I seriously cannot wait for 10.30 Saturday morning when my Facebook group can all start talking Flex because everyone will have heard all about it in the meetings.  I’m looking forward to seeing lots of meal photos and reading all the chat.

Let’s talk about Flex baby!   From Saturday anyway ;) Have a great Friday BeYOUtiful!



No comments: