Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 2 October 2017

You've got this!



2nd October 2017
The beauty of life is, while we can’t undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change.

How true is that quote, it’s truly important to stop looking backwards – you’re not going that way.  When I logged onto facebook this morning I was greated by this amazing transformation photo;

I’ve known Jodie a long time, she attends Elle’s Saturday morning meeting at Wednesfield and now is 85lb lighter, looking and feeling amazing with her new slimmer self.  She is on person that stopped looking at how many times she’d tried to do it and decided that this was the time she would succeed, a true inspiration and a wonderful lady.  Also proof that Weight Watchers works and with a coaches support great things happen.   That photo has made my morning!   

I’m guessing Jodie has learnt to love herself, have you?  I have, I like the version of me I am these days whatever I weigh, I like to take care of myself and eat healthy because I know keeping an eye on my weight is good for me.   How do you start to love yourself if you don’t’ already?  Here’s a few things you can try…

Fix what needs to be fixed – ask yourself what’s stopping you from loving yourself?  Think about it, what do you want to change and what could you accept that can’t be changed.

Accept you aren’t perfect, what is this perfect we all talk about anyway.  If you are waiting for perfect conditions to do something especially lose weight you’ll be waiting forever and if you think losing weight will make everything perfect – you’re sadly mistaken.

Figure out who you really are and what you want from life – get to know yourself, what do you believe in, what are your values, what’s important to you and why?

Give yourself a break, forgiveness is a wonderful thing, we’re quick to forgive others, then constantly give ourselves a tough time.  Stop it, forgive yourself, let go of the past, live now.

Start to practice self-care, make time to do things for you, self-love and self-care go hand in hand. You know it makes sense. 

Most of all, NEVER GIVE UP, you might get frustrated, you may struggle and feel like giving up but don’t – you’ve got this!
With just 12 weeks to go until Christmas, look how much weight you could lose between now and the end of the year. Make use of your meetings and know your Coach whoever that may be will be there to support you to stay on track to achieve your milestones and ultimate goal.

Let’s make today count, we can do this BeYOUtiful!

No comments: