Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 2 September 2017

Ready for the weekend.



2nd September 2017
How to be happy… decide every morning that you are in a good mood!


Well I had a cracking good trip to head office yesterday a not so great day on plan, lunch was all pointed up which was great however I’ve wanted a McDonalds for months now and after being stuck in lots of traffic on the motorway and spotting a not very long queue at the drive in, I drove in, every time I hope I won’t enjoy it but every time I do, so I’m still a fan, my love for it hasn’t gone away and I could eat it again within minutes of finishing it. 

I won’t though, today I’m going to make something with chicken, I’m hoping the chicken I started defrosting Wednesday is okay if not, I do have 2 chicken breasts to use up too.  Lots of ‘me’ time gonna be happening today after two very full on WW fuelled days.  I’ve got my meeting with my lovelies this morning, few giggles there I reckon, then back home to a day with mom and a relaxing afternoon, let’s hope the sunshine’s and I get to sit in the garden.

I did enjoy driving down and back to Maidenhead, love being in my car listening to the radio or an audio book, finished my latest one too on the journey home, now to pick the next one, I like feel good books, nothing too intense as I want to focus on my happy, not overthink and get that uptight feeling in my chest I get from a thriller.

Hoping to get a little bit more of my kitchen done this weekend, my fridge freezer arrived Thursday and is sitting in the middle of the room, so it’ll be nice to get that in the cupboard and working.  I also need to get my brother back to put the extended pipe on the cooker and straighten it up so my food cooks flat not at an angle!

I’m looking for a nice recipe to cook this weekend, just scrolling through pinterest and ww website, might have to get my cookbooks out, I fancy using lentil or beans, actually just remembered Harj my helper sent me something via watsapp with lots of photos, will have a look at that.  I do have M&S pizza in the fridge, must remember to take Tina’s this morning or I’ll be unpopular, I believe I have vienetta ice lollies in the freezer but forgot about them, so not looked.  It’s been a busy week what can I say.

I fancy making a good soup, oo just found a recipe for chicken, coconut and red lentil soup, that sounds good and I have coconut milk I want to use up.  I might have a play and throw in stuff I have and see what happens!

Before that though, I need to get ready for work, before that I need a big mug of tea…  The water has already been drunk so starting my day in a good fresh way, dog walk later to get a few steps on my fit bit and a bit of fresh air in my lungs, I may have been out 12 hours yesterday but I still took Alfie out when I got back, it’s lovely to wind down after a long day with a walk, he doesn’t go very far to be honest but it’s still lovely, especially when the suns still shining.

Here’s to a cracking good day BeYOUtiful – we got this!

No comments: