Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 1 September 2017

Getting stuff done!



1st September 2017
Do not tolerate disrespect, not even from yourself.

Truly busy day yesterday, left the house at 7.30am got home just after 8pm, lots of fabulous work stuff in-between though, it’s amazing how you can keep going when you’re enjoying it.  I was organised too, packed mine and moms lunches up in our WW tubs, and I have to say they’re my new, stay on track pots.  We all wake up saying ‘right I’m on it today’, then by noon, we’ve forgotten that commitment.  Well thanks to my tubs, I hadn’t, I sat in the car on a car park in Oldbury and ate my salmon, lentils, edamame beans and salad, followed by my tub of grapes.  Then when I got back to my meeting I had my jelly and yogurt, I’d put Greek 0% yogurt in with the jelly and because they’d been left to stand together, the sweetness of the jelly had gone into the yogurt making it yummy.
I also left moms lunch in tubs, I left her egg and mayo sandwich, some of the lentils and edamame beans, a bit of salad and grapes and she ate them all, normally she’s just have a sandwich so the split tubs made it great to include a bit of fibre and hope she’d eat it.  It all helps the old digestive system to work better and at a certain age that becomes very important to you – trust me!

Today I’m in a little bit of a hurry again, I’m driving down to Maidenhead for a focus group at head office, so I’m going to cut it short and say have an awesome day.   One thing I do want to leave you with is the thought that everything we do, every decision we make, everything about our life is a choice, don’t get me wrong I know some things happen and we can’t change that, we may not have chosen it either, but we can choose how we respond.  As difficult as that is to realise, it’s true.  I could’ve chosen not to drive to head office today, that may have come with consequences as a lot of choices do but ultimately that’s the choice we make.

Today, make choices that help you with your weight loss journey – sometimes they come with big decisions too, it’s not just about the sandwich we chose at the services on the motorway, that may save us a few points, but other decisions which change our lives are just as important to our weight loss success.   I realised that when having a conversation with a lovely lady at my scales last night who felt she didn’t have the choice, there’s a lot of strength that can come from accepting you do and this is the life you’ve chosen for whatever reason.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful  - we got this. xx

No comments: