Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 17 September 2017

Deep sigh, still smiling though - its just stuff!



17th September 2017
Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.


YAY, I had my area meeting yesterday and I’m happy to say I’d lost 5lb since the last one and I’m officially under the stone on the scales – whoop whoop!  Now to keep that success going and stop eating my dinner out of a bucket.  I need to start planning, I’d spent £6 in shop yesterday and bought mom 2 meal deals because of me being out (not the healthiest I know but I have not kitchen still as everything is in there and men are working) and I didn’t get myself anything!  I ended up with toast for breakfast, a banana, WW fruit and nut bar (nice!), a mini flap jack and a slice of bread for lunch, the tea was a cone of chips and half bottle of red.  So yeah today may be a Sunday but it is day 1 of I can see Christmas ahead of me, its 99 sleeps!  That’ll fly too won’t it, so I’m on a mission to get as close to that next stone as possible, I’d like to be able to say I’m in the next stone bracket before the end of this year.  Ooo that’s a scary thing I just wrote, that goal makes me a little fearful if I’m honest, it means staying on track more than not staying on track.  I can do this though, slow and steady, I’ve done 5lb since the last area meeting, 8lb this year and that’s messing about for 8 months, imagine if I took it seriously!

I shall start with eggs today, I will also make a shopping list and plan some meals, if I can’t get in the kitchen to cook today I can plan ready for tomorrow when it should be liveable. I can take some salmon out the freezer as that can be cooked on my George, mmm I do love a bit of salmon, maybe have it on lentils, I found some for 19p in Poundstretcher the other day, half can size, perfect for one, especially when you think those pouches can be anything up to £2. 

Meeting yesterday morning was great, 44lb lost and we all had a good chat about the benefits of No Count, I think a few members are up for doing it, I’ll look forward to their photos in the group.  Photos of food inspire me to try new things, I really fancy lentil meatballs, I’ve seen them pop up on Pinterest a few times now, I won’t post a recipe until I try them.

............

Well I’ve just been for a walk with Alfie, I’d forgot I was halfway through my blog, I’ve come home to a pool of water round my freezer!  YAY, having the house transformed is just the gift that keeps on giving, add to that there’s a big rip in my brand new lino and this is just the best weekend ever – NOT! 

Hey ho, it’s all just stuff, but I have chicken and salmon defrosted and ready for cooking, might need to have a chat with my sister! 

Oh I need a cuppa, so I’ll catch ya tomorrow, I’m still smiling and I will not be eating everything that’s defrosted because I am not the waste bin!

Enjoy your Sunday folks, I plan to somehow ;)  


No comments: