Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Busy, busy, busy



27th September 2017
If you want it – work for it – it’s that simple!



Short and sweet today, I’ve got loads to do and I’m on a roll so want to get back to it.   It was a very busy but good day yesterday, busy meetings, lots of success, lots of new members and lots of giggles – does it get any better from a Weight Watcher point of view.  Yeah it does, I stayed on track too, bonus.

Here’s my meals;

10sp, giant eggy crumpet with fried egg, spinach, onions, tomatoes and a slice of WW cheese.

Fast food in 5 mins! Cod roe, chips & veg, 8sp


Lazy chicken, cheese & onion sarnie, 1sp for the Weight Watcher cheese, 6sp total.


I totally enjoyed everything I ate yesterday, I even had enough points for a packet of WW black pepper snacks at the meeting.  

Right, I told ya I was busy and I want to get back to it, here’s to a great day, show me your food pics folks, use the hashtag #bevsww #mywwjourney, tag me too, let’s share our love of food with the nation, show them losing weight is far from boring!

No comments: