Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 4 August 2017

Nearly stayed on track!



4th August 2017
It’s not about perfect, it’s about effort and when you bring that effort every single day – that’s where transformation happens.  That’s how change occurs.
Busy, busy day for me today, oh and guess who’s been up since 3am – yep that’ll be me!  I don’t feel tired though which is a bonus, so I’ll make the most of the time and sleep tonight.  Today I’m mostly stripping wallpaper off walls ready for it to be plastered Sunday or Monday.  It’s all starting to take shape and we’re handling it very well in this house, mom and me, no stress going on at all.  Afterall stress isn’t the situation, it’s our response to what’s happening and because we can choose our response, we’re choosing to just go with the mess and chaos and moms just turning her tele up louder when there’s banging going on!

I almost survived yesterday!  Scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast, bowl of stew for dinner and chicken sub thin with lettuce for tea, then mom said she wasn’t keen on the little afternoon cakes Angie had bought her from Asda so I had two mini cream doughnuts which cost me 10sp!  At least I’m aware of my behaviour and working on doing something about it. I ate them just because they were there, I wished I’d thrown them in the bin now, it’s that ‘waste’ mentality, we’re bought up not to waste stuff, I just need to remind myself it’s not a waste if it’s not wanted.  How mad is it when you think I’m spending thousands on a kitchen but couldn’t bring myself to throw away a couple of cakes that didn’t actually cost me anything!

I’ve got some chicken left so I’m going to have that with some mash for my dinner today, eggs again for breakfast I think, then leftover stew for my tea and no damn cake…

Been missing mushrooms with my breakfast so I’m going to have a go at microwaving them this morning, maybe do a microwave omelette style thing, I’m not going to concern myself too much with my eating habits this weekend, I’ll do my best, it’s not the easiest situation obviously but it’s what we have at the moment so we’ll do what we can.   I’m going to get everything ready for work tonight now, so that when mom wakes up I can start stripping walls – hopefully I’ll be burning some calories and earning some fitpoints which will help my success.

Oh talking about success, did you spot my BeYOUtiful members in Wednesday night’s Express and Star, they’ve both done incredibly well and it’s always lovely to see success being celebrated.



Right I’m off, here’s to a great day, when it’s actually light enough outside to start!  Getting up in the dark, never a good thing J

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, I know I’m going to.

No comments: