Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 21 August 2017

It wasn't worth waiting for!

21st August 2017
Don’t believe everything you think.

Well I’ve had a cracking good night sleep after six when I woke, my blogs late because since then I’ve been making tea, sorting mom and chatting on the phone to different people, where did those two hours go!

I’ve maintained again this week on the scales, I’ll take that, I must confess to eating an entire tiger loaf yesterday – yes I did, cheese on toast for breakfast, then couldn’t be bothered to cook so lived on bread and spread for the rest of the day.  Healthy – erm not!  Veggies on my dinner today, got me a steak, so maybe a No Count day today.

Mom and me have agreed we’re going to have a really good week this week, we both want to lose a few pounds, I’m under that stone and I want to stay there, I had said I wanted to lose a stone for my next area meeting, I even stuck it on my office wall as a reminder, I’d forgot it was there until a colleague came round last week to see me and pointed it out, I was like “oh yeah, and that’s there!”  I’ve lost 6lb and I have 3 ½ weeks to lose a bit more, so even if I don’t make the stone, I’ll be lighter than I was at the last one. 

I’ve woke up ready for my week, refreshed and ready to get stuff done!

And now I’m on the phone again!

I’m not meant to blog today I don’t think, so I’m gonna sign off and hope you have a good day.

I have a long, long to do list that needs starting.  He’s still on the phone here!

No comments: