Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 August 2017

Ed a mar mey - yeah it is!



28th August 2017
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.


Thoughts for today;
Sexy is not a size
Every Smart Point is not a war
Your body is not a battleground &
Your value is not measured in pounds

Why not?  Because you are BeYOUtiful!

I’ve started my day differently today, thought about me and my needs rather than others.  Had a lie in (6ish is a lie in!), fed ‘not my cat’ and the squirrels, checked my emails and sorted out something that was niggling me, then made mom a cuppa and took Alfie out for a walk.  When I got back from our lovely relaxing walk, I filled up the bird feeders out the front, made mom her breakfast, then made mine and I’ve just enjoyed eggy bread, mushrooms and tomatoes, either No Count or 5sp.  It was delicious, now to blog – I usually do this first because I know a few people are waiting for it – sorry (not sorry) folks, it’s all about me today.

I’m got some chicken and bacon medallions so want to do something with them for dinner, thinking pasta maybe, mmm what to cook.  It’ll be the first time I’ve properly cooked on this new cooker, I’ve not done a recipe yet.  Yeah gonna make something up, thinking mustardy flavours.

I ate well again yesterday, breakfast was egg, bacon and tomatoes on toast, my dinner was trout, samphire and sweet potato and edamame burgers from Morrisons, they were delicious at 4sp each, these are them;
Now pronouncing edamame caused much amusement in my meeting a few weeks ago, which has just made me smile again, in case you don’t know it’s

e·da·ma·me
[ed- uh- mah-mey]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTgOfcY_BBU makes me chuckle every time!

Right that’s me, I’m off cos I’m sitting here like a numpty saying Ed a mar mey to myself and chuckling.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, I’m going to.

No comments: