Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Bring on the day...



30th August 2017
Appreciate life as it happens.  Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.

The rain is back then, hey ho, at least we got that lovely, sunny, bank holiday weekend.  I have such a busy week, the weather doesn’t make any difference at all.

Food wise, I’m doing alright, I have myself a little Weight Watchers Salt & Pepper curls addiction, a packet a day, but as they’re on 2sp a packet, it’s okay, I do love them.  My other foodie fav at the minute is edamame beans, they’re so good, in salads, on a dinner or on their own with a bit of salt, mmm.

I need to take something out of the freezer to make a meal with today, not sure what I’ll make, still not easy to work in my kitchen, there’s just not enough worktop and cupboards yet, lots of stuff still in storage in the shed, so I’ll have a think, salmon probably as that’s so easy to cook on the George Foreman and I do like it a lot.  For ease I might have it with tinned potatoes or pasta, samphire, maybe some butter beans and edamame beans, bit of lemon juice, I have a lemon and herb rub actually that I got from Aldi.  Sorted that’s dinner.

Breakfast will be eggs, scrambled I think today, nom nom.   Then for tea, I’ll be late in tonight so something light, if I make extra at lunchtime, I could have that with a tin of tuna, I have a plan.  I need one, busy days mean less food thinking time, I’ll take some chicken out too I think for tomorrow, maybe make a curry, I’d like to do the teriyaki chicken or Malaysian chicken but I don’t know if I can be bothered to try and search out all the herbs and spices and sauces that I’ve put in storage in my pantry.  Oh I’ll be so glad this time next month when hopefully my kitchen will be finished, it’s boring now ;-)

Right I’m off to get ready for my day, a walk in the rain if Alfie is brave enough, it was great seeing everyone yesterday ready to recover from the Bank Holiday, we still have quite a bit of weight loss too which was a bonus.

8 weeks to make a difference remember, in 2 weeks you’ll feel it, in four weeks, you’ll see it and in eight weeks you’ll hear it. 

Let’s do this – we got this BeYOUtiful!


No comments: