Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 August 2017

Attacked by a changing room - again!

19th August 2017
It’s never too late to become what you might have been.
I got attacked by a changing room again yesterday!  Yep in I went feeling fine to try some clothes on as there’s a 25% off sale in Sainsbury’s and there they were waiting for me, those damn surround sound mirrors – I do not need to see my back fat, no one needs to, thank you – that’s right NO ONE!   So guess who’s back on track properly this morning, I’m hoping to have my cooker fitted this morning, then I’ve got no excuses at all well at least for two weeks, the upheaval won’t start again until Sept 11th so I can have a few good weeks.   I bought a pair of trousers that are rather snug and my mission is to get them fitting proper without having to wear a big baggy top over them to cover the image!

I had a very busy day yesterday, never stopped I didn’t and I loved it, this new role is great, it’s new things to focus on, using different talents that I have, some that I haven’t used for a long time and of course the busy day was finished off with my mega Friday gang, we have such a blast, we really do – I love it.

But I do need to get my eating back under control, I’m not overeating just not eating as healthy, yesterday consisted of a lot of bread, it wasn’t balanced.

Breakfast - low fat sausage sandwich
Lunch – soup & bread
Tea – chicken wraps

See bready products with all 3 meals and if you haven’t noticed not a sign of vegetables there at all, the soup had onion in it that’s about it!

So yeah back to healthy from today, I will find a way.

My eyesight let me down last night, the new Aero Heavenly when I scanned it came up as 5sp, I didn’t check the tub, it’s 5sp per serving and there’s 3 servings, who puts 3 servings in a small tub, 2 maybe but not 3 and so not worth it, I’m so glad I shared it anyway, Alfie loved it – that’ll make for an interesting dog walk today - NOT! 

Anyway, time to get ready for this day, no massage today, she’s on holiday it’s gonna be a long month without my massage, but my brothers coming for the cooker so that’s good, I’ll cook later, although I only want a proper fried egg and maybe cheese on toast to try out my new grill.   It’s the little things in life that make it good.

Gonna enjoy my afternoon with my mom, we’ve been in the same house but not seemed to see much of each other this week, so today after 11am it’s all about the lovely lady herself.  We’ll find something rubbish to watch on tv and have a giggle hopefully.

Enjoy your day, hope there’s not too much rain for those at the V Festival! 


No comments: