Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 31 July 2017

No shame in a maintain...



31st July 2017
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
Well I’ve got maintenance sussed, stayed the same for the last 3 weeks, but as a very wise woman once said to me, ‘there’s no shame in a maintain!’  I’m actually really pleased with that as I haven’t tracked for the last 3 weeks either. 

It’s not easy to lose weight, it’s even harder to keep off weight that you’ve lost because you are obviously the kind of person who overeats which is why you end up overweight in the first place.  I most definitely am that kind of person, I love food.  Add to it that I work in a job where I talk about food constantly so am tempted all the time by thoughts of deliciousness and it’s never going to be easy.  I’ve accepted that, I’m content withmy struggle because struggling and being this weight is a damn sight better than quitting and getting a whole lot heavier.

The real challenge starts now as yesterday I ripped out the first of the kitchen cupboards and took up the floor tiles, the rest of the units except the sink will be gone this week too.  Then I’ll have a table to prep our meals on and that’ll be it for however long it takes to get it all done.  It’ll be alright, here’s to a few weeks of easy to prepare meals I reckon as all my cooking stuff is packed in boxes.  We had fish finger sandwiches yesterday, they were delicious, I still haven’t done a proper shop, just buying bits and bobs as and when I need them.  I’ve got to be careful we don’t live on sandwiches and toast as that’s the easy option isn’t it.  I accept the challenge!  I have a microwave still, it’s sitting on my washing machine, so a table, toaster and microwave and for now the cooker is still connected – it’s all good.  Can I lose weight whilst having a new kitchen fitted?

I need to sort the floor now, it was okay until this morning, but one of the tiles underneath the tiles I’ve taken up has come lose and lifted and a few others look like they’re gonna do the same so we might have to try and either get them all up or skim over the top, I don’t know – I’ll ask an expert I guess!  If anyone knows a professional floor expert, lino layer, give me a shout J It’s all gonna be worth it in the end.

I thinking ready meals, part of me is saying make a stew but I’ve got some many other things to get done that cooking’s not a priority, eggs on toast for breakfast, I’d kill a bacon sarnie but as I don’t have any other than a pack of extremely fatty streaky bacon in my freezer that came in my meat parcel at Christmas I won’t be having a bacon sarnie this morning.

I’m waffling so I’m gonna get off and get my day started, Carpetright this morning I think, need to work out what’s actually going to go on that floor when it’s sorted.  The beauty of having stuff to do is you don’t spend all your time thinking about eating, bonus.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful.





No comments: