Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 July 2017

It's raining outside but it's dry in here!

20th July 2017
The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.
My breakfast yesterday was amazing!  Have I mentioned how much I love food?  Seriously though, so easy, cheap and quick, win / win, not forgetting filling.


Egg and courgette roll ups – 5sp

2 eggs (4sp)
½ courgette
Salt & pepper
Spray light
1/2tbsp parmesan cheese (1sp)
a bit of diced red onion or 1 spring onion
Pan liner – unless you have an amazing totally non-stick pan!  They also stop the pan getting mucky!

Grate the courgette and squeeze out the excess liquid.
Whisk two eggs in a jug and season with salt and pepper.
Put your pan liner in frying pan over a medium-hot heat, I still spray it with spray light. When it is hot, pour in the eggs. Rotate the pan to create a large, even omelette & then lower the temperature slightly.
As soon as the liquid egg has set, add the grated courgette, parmesan and onion over the pancake.

Wait for the pancake to firm up, then slide out onto a plate and carefully roll it using your fingers & enjoy – so delicious!

Pan liners are fantastic and you can usually get them from somewhere link the Poundshop or Home Bargains, but they also do them on Amazon, they look like this;

Lunch was good too, although a little high in Smart Points, 4sp for a wrap is a lot in my eyes when I’m having two!  Sadly I couldn't get the Weight Watchers ones which are not only a point each less but bigger too.  

I put leftover chicken in them with a bit of onion and parmesan, then cooked them on the George Foreman, turning over once so both sides were crispy.  

My tea was a sandwich, ham and chicken.  Today I will not be eating chicken!  I’m all chickened out.  I’ve got to remember to take that Salmon out of the freezer when I finished blogging or we’ll be eating tinned tuna! 

Need to make sure I have my tea ready too so that I’m not tempted to be led astray when I’ve finished tonight, I know what I’m like.

This is Liam, his mom bought him to join my meeting 15 weeks ago and in that time he's lost 2 stone following No Count, look at that difference, the changes aren't just visual either! Lisa's so proud of him & so am I, 15 years old and so determined, making life long changes and focusing on the healthy & the happy. I'm also truly impressed that he's happy for us to share his journey in the hope that it will encourage others to do the same. Well done Liam from me and all your fellow Weight Watchers, you're amazing!  His mom has also been blown away by the online support, Lisa messaged me to tell me she’d posted his photo in a closed WW group and it had received so many positive comments and over 2k likes, that’s just brilliant isn’t it and helps to continue to motivate him as it would any of us.  We all enjoy a bit of praise, so remember to give it to others often, if you notice someone’s lost weight or they’re looking particularly lovely, tell them, and don’t just think it.

I can’t believe it’s been a week since I went to the WW event, I missed my Bloxwich babes, so today will be extra lovely, even if the sky is full of doom and it’s raining heavily, they’ll bring the sunshine to my meeting.

Right have a great day, focus of the healthy and happy, let’s do this – heck BeYOUtiful, we’ve got this!


 



No comments: