Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 7 May 2017

I've got a good life that I love.


7th May 2017

Today do not stress over things you cannot control.




Love, love, love sleeping until my body and mind is ready to wake up, which was just before 6 this morning, we went to bed early too I think, before 9 that's for sure!  All chilled and recharged this morning, enjoyed my lovely massage yesterday too, she still has magic hands and mixes me up some amazing oils.



Food wise I did good too, just trying to remember, had eggs, bacon medallions and mushrooms on toast for breakfast, lunch was chicken and roasted vegetable wrap with some salad, then for tea I just had a ham sandwich as I wasn't really hungry.   I may have had slightly more than the 2 little glasses of red wine I should've had but hey, it could've been worse.  I'm back in control this week, foods not ruling my life and I'm enjoying my food.  Got a couple of chicken breasts in fridge to decide what to do with today for lunch, I'll get my thinking cap on.  Also have those WW No Count ready meals so they're there as a back up as it looks like it's going to be a lovely day I might need to get in the garden. 



I'll get it all cleaned up ready for planting my pots over the next bank holiday weekend, I like to have a lot of colour in the garden when I look out in a morning and when mom looks out of her bedroom.  I've got some leftover sunflower seeds from a meeting I did last month and I'd misplaced them but they've turned up so I think I'll plant them out today and see how they fair, they'll look awesome if they were all to come up in front of the fence panels.  Stick em in and see what happens, the rest is up to them!



Oooo I've just seen the word pancakes and now I'm thinking should I!   Nah too much hassle, I'll save them for another day, I'll have forgotten about them in half hour, apparently it's mom who has the dementia!



I had an emotional conversation with my brother yesterday and all I wanted to do was give him a big hug, but I couldn't because he was too far away.  Sometimes you just want to take away someone else's pain, I felt that way a few times yesterday with my brother, a couple of my members and I always wish I could take away my mom's physical pain, emotional or physical pain - they are both dreadful to experience and almost as bad to watch in another.  The only thing we can do is be there, listen and offer support.



I'm feeling good today, I've been in a good place all week, even with the emotions that get thrown in, tears are good sometimes, there a great release.  I also think having a tidy house is really helping, I don't feel so pressured, I'm not overwhelmed by the thought that my house is a mess and I don't have time to sort it.  I have sorted it  and I do have time to stay on top of it.  I've woke up this morning and the first thing I did, after drinking a glass of water that is, was change my bedding and put a load of washing on.  Once that's done, I'll put the other load in and get it all out on the line.  There's not much washing up and the kitchen won't take long to clear up.  Then we've got the rest of the day to do whatever.  Feels really good to have a bit of order. 



I put the last bit of accessories in my room yesterday, a piece of driftwood over my bed and a side light hanging from it.  The only missing piece now is the new bedstead then it's complete, when that arrives I'm going to polish the entire floor before putting it up as I have bought some laminate polish - Oh my, I have turned into that middle aged saddo who talks about cleaning products!  And you know what, I love being her, I really do, because I'm truly a happy lady, who takes life one day at a time and takes it all in my stride.  I enjoy the little things, I have no desire to go or do anything because I get pleasure from being where I am and doing what I do.  When you love your life on a daily basis you have no need to escape from it.



On that note, I'm going to make me and mom some brekkie, she'll no doubt have her usual - toasted teacake - I'm undecided, beans on toast maybe, ooo or i have crumpets so maybe an eggy crumpet with beans, mmm.



Catch ya tomorrow, enjoy your day BeYOUtiful. x













No comments: