Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 April 2017

Live your best life



15th April 2017
Giving up is not even an option.

Yesterday was a relaxed day and I loved it, I still got stuff done but in a nice calm fashion, I did spend a lot of time faffing around with my pc, trying to sort out itunes and I think I've finally got it sorted (time will tell), I also very generously got given an apple mac last night which I've already started to play with and will definitely enjoy continuing to get to grips with, I haven't used on in over 12 years since I left my last workplace, so I've forgotten most of what I knew.  I also need to recall all my passwords to open certain things on there that automatically open on my pc as I have the passwords saved - mmm good time to do password resets maybe.

I also used some time yesterday to get my bedroom all prepped and ready for decorating, I'll either start later today or maybe leave it till the morning, we'll see how I feel when I get back this afternoon.

Yeah yesterday once I'd done the jobs that I had to do, work wise etc, I used the rest of the day to do stuff that would simplify and help me with my everyday life, you can't beat a bit of self care.

We also had a delicious beef dinner, the beef was amazing, it just melted in our mouths, I'm not usually the greatest at cooking a joint so I was really pleased, we had it with green cabbage, mmm.  For tea I had a beef sandwich, sticking with No Count to give me one less thing to focus on for a few days, if I keep the lamb till Monday I could do No Count all weekend really, we shall see.

I love not rushing, I'm very much in the praise of slow, even though a great deal of my life doesn't allow me to be that, unrushed is by far my preference these days.  You notice more for a start, when Alfie takes me for a walk, he too is in the praise of slow, he takes his time, stops and smells everything, jumps on the odd bench to watch the world go by and I have to admit, when I don't have to be somewhere I really enjoy it too.

Strangely enough, when I'm not rushing through my day, I also not only enjoy my food more, but I spend more time making it and less time thinking about 'what can I eat next'.  Being calm and relaxed is good for me, accepting that everything doesn't have to be done in a day is also good for me.

Mmm, what to eat today, I have a bit of leftover cabbage and mash so a little bubble and squeak for breakfast possibly, I also have crumpets, maybe mom and me will have eggy crumpets for dinner today, keeping it simple this weekend I think, filling and easy, oh and cheap, been going a little crazy with the wages this month and it's tax month, plus my car has to be tax and mot'd a week on Monday, so beans on toast a few times I reckon.

Right I'm off to slowly get ready for work, cuppa first I reckon, just drunk my water, I need to call apple back at some point about my phone but there's no rush.

Have a BeYOUtiful day xx

No comments: