Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 23 January 2017

Birthday week done now, back to it!



23rd January 2017
It always seems impossible until it is done.


Well I've got a sneaky suspicion that the birthday gift I've given myself this last week is possibly a weight gain, it's okay though, it was a double celebration, as well as being blessed to enjoy another year on this planet, I also received my diamond leader award for 2016, making it my fourth, so I can take a pound or two gain.  Be nice to have got away with it, but then would that help, would I think 'phew, now to get back on it and lose some more' or would I think 'ooo, I got away with that one' then continue to be off track.

Let's just say Maltesers!  I need not continue had I, Superman has his kryptonite, well those little round malty, chocolate balls are my krytobite, I can't stop once I start and mom and I opened a big box yesterday, it's like a game, you start by sucking the chocolate off and letting the malt balls dissolve on your tongue, then you do the biting the chocolate off so you're left with a perfect ball of malty niceness to suck.  As you can see, there will not be a weight loss this week!  There will however be no more Maltesers in this house for the foreseeable future, they will be replaced with yogurts and sugar free jelly if I feel the need for anything to snack on.

I've had a restful weekend, it was needed, we sat around watching tv for most of it, I did walk Alfie and I just about managed to cook, although it wasn't the scrumptious meal I'd originally planned, I just wasn't in the mood for cooking at all, so we had pork, mash and peas, once again I bought pork hoping to make it enjoyable and once again, I just don't like pork.  Time to give up on it I think, stick with bacon and sausage but your pork chops and joints just aren't for me.

I'll be working this morning as I haven't managed to sort out the technology from Saturday's meeting, need to speak to someone on the helpline as soon as it opens, I have a feeling there will be coffee needed for that conversation!  Not sure what the rest of my day will look like, but I've woke up feeling calm and refreshed, so we shall see.

I've done a small online order, didn't need much, going to use up some of the stuff I already have, but I needed fruit and bread, can you believe I'm looking forward to getting my apples, I'm having me a fruit bowl in my office!  I do like not having to go to the supermarket to do a big shop, I didn't think I'd ever hear myself say that.  It's also stopping me being tempted by stuff I don't really need, both mom and my memory is rubbish so we forget stuff we could buy which can only be a bonus!

Right time for a big mug of tea I think, it's the simple things that make life so good.  I'm thinking potato cakes for breakfast as I have leftover mash to use up, mmm with a runny egg on top and a slice of crispy bacon, now that sounds delicious!

Happy Monday BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and the happy, we can do this!

No comments: