Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 December 2016

Loud & laughing!



19th December 2016
There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done.  One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.

Yesterday, it was good to cook for more than two people, it's been a very long time since I've cooked a meal for 6, 3 years ago to be accurate when we went on holiday with my bestie.  Yep we had a houseful yesterday, two brothers, two nieces and a sister in law, if you know anything about our family, you'll know it was loud and full of laughter, I do love to hear laughter.

I love a really good roast dinner even more!  Oh wow, roast onions and carrots, yorkshires, veggie and gravy made with all the juices, nice, very, very nice and it meant I didn't really need another meal afterwards, we just picked at bit and bobs - there was no Smart Pointing or tracking in our house yesterday, it was a practice run for Christmas day when they'll just be the 3 of us.

I had a late night though after a 2am morning and of course last night Alfie was completely confused because there's people sleeping in the living room, so he's kindly woke me up ever hour to check if it's okay for them to be there!  It's all good though, I managed to go back to sleep so he's not going to the pound yet :)

I'm thinking a no rush day today, few things to do but nothing drastic, I've got Christmas in the bag, it's all being delivered 22/23 December and anything I've forgotten, well it isn't meant to be had is it.

I'm going to make Butter chicken today or tomorrow, we've got lots of leftovers left from yesterday so I'll probably do something with those first, we'll see.

I need caffeine, I've got my pint of water but it isn't helping my brain to function and quickly enough.  What I would say is if you can have wonderful family time, do, if it means you'll gain weight, just be good when you can and don't worry about it. 

Watching my mom smile and laugh and be surrounded by so much love yesterday was the best, it was the only thing that mattered in my world and luckily Alexis did the washing up so that made the day even better still, let's be honest that is the worst part about having a full house!

Keeping it brief this morning, gonna enjoy me a bit of calm before the storm when the rest of the house wakes up.

Enjoy your day, don't get stressed about the big day, it'll come and go, it'll be full of chaos quite possibly but it'll give you memories that will last a lifetime, that's all that matters.  

No comments: