Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 September 2016

I have the POWER!



22nd September 2016
No matter how you feel get up, dress up, slow up and never give up.



Thursday already!  WOWsers, those weeks sure are flying by, it's only 93 days to Christmas, that's quite scary in itself because it means there's only 100 days left in this year!  Where has this year gone? 

Well let's do something different today, it's my busiest day of the week so I need all the energy I can get.  I reckon we should live today as if you were given super powers to succeed at everything we do.  Can you imagine what you would do if you believed you couldn't fail?  Would you approach today differently, with more confidence instead of thinking, oh here we go again, another day where I struggle to stay on top of it all!  Would you be more "Okay Thursday, let's have ya!"

So many of us enter into a weight loss plan we don't expect to succeed, we think, 'here we go again' but if you knew you could not fail and those around you were goign to wholeheartedly support you, would you feel differently.  Would you do it differently, behave differently?  I think so?  And if you're answer is NO, then you really need to think 'why not'?

If your reasons for not doing something is that you're afraid of failing or being judged, how much worse would that be than having never tried?  The judged bit just hit a cord with me, as leaders I know myself I have thought in the past, "What must members think, I'm the leader and I can't bloody do it, why should they listen to me!"

Super Powers, I like that idea, Weight Watcher Wonder Woman with Willpower of steel, Want Power to help me find my reasons and Won't Power to help me say 'No thank you' and question myself with 'Do I want that?' and answer with "I won't be needing it today thank you", already my super powers are working, I've suddenly sat up straight and pushed my chest out - where is that vest with the S on?

I have left over meatballs for lunch, then a ready meal for tea and eggs will start my day the super hero way! This was yesterdays dinner, that spicy tomato sauce is delicious it really is.

If you're still unsure that your super power is fully charged, take each hour as it comes, remove temptation, make good choices where you can and give yourself a break when you can't.  Beating yourself up will not help at all, it'll just send you rushing to the cake cupboard! 

I'm off for that cuppa tea to give me a boost - I can do this - I have the POWER - so do you BeYOUtiful.

No comments: