Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Feed me and I'm happy...



13th September 2016
You hold the pen in this story called life.
It's not until something isn't there that you realise how much you rely on it!  I woke up this morning, turned on my computer and no internet connection - arrgghhh.  I was surprisingly calm to be honest, I know a year or so ago I'd have been having a meltdown.  Luckily it was only the cable had come out of the sky box, I'm guessing there will be programmes that didn't get recorded last night and even that doesn't really bother me, I must be growing up!

Another day of tracking in the bag, I opted for No Count and this is what it looked like;



However all of that came in at around 30sp too, so not bad at all!  Blooming tasty too, think I'll take some chicken out of the freezer this morning, not sure what I'll do with it yet but I'll find something.

I managed almost 3 pints of water yesterday too, it's not going to do any harm if it doesn't do any good that's for sure.  I've just realised I wasn't as 'creaky' as I got out of bed this morning, wonder if that's got anything to do with it?  I'm usually like gollum doing an impression of the evolution of man in a morning on my way to the bathroom, so result if it is and a good reason to do it again today, 1/2 pints drank already.

I've just checked my fitbit and over the last week I'm averaging 5,400 steps a day so I can work on increasing that to 6,000 average this week.  Little steps to success!

Work on one thing at a time, tweaks rather than massive changes, I'm finding that less painless than trying to change everything in a day.

At the moment I'm looking for things to do with tinned tuna after a post on Facebook, liking the idea of tuna patties, or tuna muffins!  I love tuna melts or what about doing a quesadilla with a tin of tuna, some mayo, maybe add a bit of curry powder or sweet chilli sauce, some sweetcorn and tomato perhaps, or black beans, I've got a tin of them in the cupboard, then put between the wraps and either cook in george foreman or a pan.  Mmmm I might need that today now!

Ooo and I need to buy some Birds Eye potato waffles, they'd be awesome with tuna melt on the top, mmm

1 tin tuna (1sp), 1tbsp sweetcorn (1sp), 1½tbsp low fat mayo (2sp),
Cook 2 waffles (6sp), mix ingredients except together and top with 40g cathedral city mature lighter (4sp), grill & serve. = 14sp.

I need that in my life.

But for now I need to get ready for work!  Here's to a great day on track, in control, delicious food and happy, focus on the happy, that's all any of us want to be isn't it. 

Smile BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: