Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 26 December 2015

A lovely day was had!



26th December 2015
It's not what's under the Christmas tree that matters, it's who's around it.


What a lovely day it was, I was overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of the gifts we received, but better than the gifts was spending an entire day with my mom and not having to go anywhere or think about anything, then to get visited by family, yeah it was a perfect day.

Hopefully everyone else had a lovely day too, I've already seen some of you are raring to get back on track, which means you really overindulged, I wonder how many went to bed with heartburn last night!

I really enjoyed my tbone steak with my roast carrots & parsnips and sprouts, not forgetting the obligatory fried egg, mmm really tasty, apart from a sausage sarnie for breakfast that was the only 'food' I ate yesterday, I did eat my thorntons truffles I was bought and twiglets but that was me from a food point of view.  There was alcohol of course, a couple of champagne glasses of my gold fleck G&T, then a few of red.  My family helped me drink the rest of the baileys and salted caramel crème liqueur so I don't have to think about them again for another year! 

And bless my big brother, he bought me a Christmas dinner, so I'll be having that today nom nom, might not even wait till lunchtime! 

Just sitting her realising I've got 7 days off, it feels a little weird if I'm honest, it's been 12 months since the last time, I might actually attempt to read a book today, but then again I might just sit and watch tele, I've still got Doctor Who to view, that'll be my highlight today. 

I want to have a clear up too, the kitchen looks like a bombs been dropped, the living room still has presents strewn everywhere - it's fab, so that'll be first I think so mom gets up to a tidy house for a change ;) yes she's still snoozing, not bad for someone who struggles to sleep!

Proper chilled I am and the fact I don't have anything to write proves that! 

So Happy Boxing Day everyone, enjoy your day. xx

No comments: