Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 October 2015

Oh hello there Sunday...



18th October 2015
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.  Tip toe if you must, but take the step.  Naeem Callaway
Saturday seemed a long day yesterday, mom and I looked at the clock and it was only half 4 and we thought it was almost bedtime! 

I had a lovely morning as always at my meeting, then a walk round Lidls, bought some fruit and veggies and a few bits, loving anchovies at the minute to add flavour to meals and they have small tins which are perfect.

As I pulled up at home, my brother pulled up behind me, so we had a natter and I knocked us up some lunch, I didn't think about it, it was one of those, I want pasta, what can I through in quick to feed us all.  This was what I used.

160g wholewheat spaghetti, 16pp
Small tin of anchovy fillets (30g drained = 2pp)
20 olives 2pp
2 tins of tuna 7pp
1 Courgette spiralised
Diced roasted pepper from a jar
1/2 yellow pepper
Chopped spring onions (about 5)
cherry tomatoes

I cooked the spaghetti whilst in a frying pan, I through in all the rest, the courgette and tuna went in last after the other stuff had been cooking about 8 minutes.

I topped it with a tablespoon of parmesan for 2pp, I actually probably had less than that topping mine, my bro got more because my hand slipped ;) it fed 3 of us and really was tasty, I'll most definitely be making it again.

It's now almost 7, I've had a bit of a mare with the pc this morning but I'm not going to let that set me back, we might be an hour behind but as I was in bed for 8 (yep, had to get my hours back that Alfie stole the night before, he's okay now btw) and slept till 5 this morning so I'm good.

Not sure what the plan is for today, got a little paperwork to get through, if mom fancies it, I like the idea of a drive in the countryside to enjoy the autumn trees!

This week we've talked about making time for us, putting yourself first because you can't pour from an empty jug, if you're absolutely exhausted you're not going to have the energy to take care of everyone else.  It really isn't selfish to prioritise yourself, it's self care, so make sure you do. 

And if you missed my meeting, watch this video because it get's the point across as I did in the meeting.


Right I'm off to do those things that are important to me, if I get the paperwork done, mom and I can have some us time ;) love Sundays I do.

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: