Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Short and sweet today



7th July 2015
Optimism is a happiness magnet.  If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.


Well mom had a lovely birthday, it wasn't a very Weight Watcher friendly one, we had egg and chips for lunch (actifry so not too bad) but then we had crisp sandwiches and marshmallow biscuits for tea!  Could've been worse I guess, I did manage 10,000 steps on my fitbit so at least I was active.  Despite the rain, I managed a little trip to the garden centre, a few new plants and a bit of gardening.  Alfie's loving the armchair in my 'She Shed', it was actually meant for me but hey ho ;)

So line drawn, nice and healthy day today, think I'll take some salmon out of the freezer and have that with some grains and veggies, I might get some chicken out and make a curry ready for Thursday night. 

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, was enjoying the snoozing I have to admit, although now I've had my glass of water I feel ok and ready for the day, it all that fresh air helping me sleep, you can beat a bit of activity and fresh air.   The truth is I've got something else to think about too, so food isn't such an issue when the suns out, I don't think about it quite so much, it loses the emphasis it usually has.  Mmm I think that might mean I need to get me a greenhouse because then I can still potter in rain and the colder months.  Maybe that can be my summer treat to me instead of a holiday, I'm being a grown up for a change and not diving into anything, I'm thinking first, usually I'd have ordered one already! 

I had a lovely compliment from a member sent to Weight Watchers yesterday, it's lovely to receive a nice message saying you're doing a good job, working mainly from home means we don't interact with our colleagues and our managers are so busy we don't hear from them that often (good thing means we're doing okay I always think!) so it's nice to get feedback from those that really matter, the members we helping to lose weight.

I better get a wriggle on you know, I've got a car to load, stock to sort, a body to wash :) and mom to feed before I can leave for work!  No rest for the wicked, I love it.

Have a great day, ignore that rain, make your own sunshine BeYOUtiful.

No comments: