Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 April 2015

Do you have big breasts!



25th April 2015
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.  The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.

Oh boy my burger yesterday was lush, I so wanted a second but couldn't have because Alfie had the rest of the mince!  Mom and I had a 1/4 pounder with a Babybel in the middle on a Warburton thin with lettuce and it was seriously delicious, the kitchen smelt amazing for the rest of the evening!   I didn't use extra lean beef mince as they hadn't got it in the Co-op so I went for a 10% one, Hereford beef mince and that was 6pp for the 125g, plus 1pp for the babybel and 3pp for the thin, 10pp for a burger that would've cost me 13pp in McDonalds but that one would've come with fries and sweet and sour sauce at least as I have tourettes in there and can't just say a burger please, I end up shouting "big mac meal!" and when asked if I want to go large my head is shaking from side to side and my brains thinking 'no Beverley' but my mouth spouts "Yes, go on then!"  Making my own, defo a no brainer!  I didn't add any herbs or spices and it was seriously good, wished I'd had some gherkins in the cupboard though.  Yeah this meal is making it onto my regular meal list, I'll be starting on of them about now ;) if I have a list on the fridge of easy meals I enjoy that I can do regularly when I'm busy, then it can only help and there was no effort involved in making that, especially thanks to my George Foreman, 10 minute meal = happy ladies!

Now I need other meals for that list, I'm thinking omelette, every time I log onto the Weight Watchers page there's a photo of the most delicious looking mushroom omelette, now they've put bacon, boiled potato and onions and mushrooms in theirs, mmm I'll have to see what's in the freezer as I'm not shopping till tomorrow now, but that may very well be dinner, I could use tinned potatoes, boiled ham and onions, I have peppers in a jar instead of mushrooms - sorted, my plan is to make mine look as good as this photo off their page;


Yesterday one of my lovely members posted her breast on Facebook ;) I mean her chicken breast of course that she'd bought from the butchers, it was spooky as earlier I'd been looking through old blogs and come across my pair!  So one last thought for the day, and a reminder of how 100% honest accurate tracking can make a huge difference, the average chicken breast according to the pocket guide is 4pp (165g) here's two I had from the same pack, one was 6pp, the other was 3pp

and well Sharon has always had big breasts, here's was 7pp!  Her own are 4ft round you know (that's an in joke, you had to be there!)

 How big are your breasts BeYOUtiful? 

Have a great day, hoping we get a bit of sunshine again, looking from my office window the trees look so pretty covered in blossom, I do love the spring, all the flowers in my garden starting to grow and do their thing.

Anyway I have a meeting to get ready for, catch you tomorrow.

No comments: