Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 4 February 2015

More, More, More, how do you like it?



4th February 2015
Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life not hungry for food!  Good people that touch your heart and nourish your soul.


I'm not a fan of the 'less is the new more' when it comes to my health, yeah when it's talking about the clutter in my house I like it but not my health and happiness.  Why?  Because I know I'd find it really difficult to eat less for a start and if I change it to "Eat More" straight away, my brain has responded with a smile :).  I don't mean eat more junk, I'm talking fresh fruit and vegetables, more home cooked filling & healthy meals rather than quick ready meals that won't help my weight loss at all.  Yeah MORE, it just sounds so good!  Also we can use the MORE word to moving, no one needs less movement in their lives really do they, so MORE moving is definitely on my agenda, especially now the daylight hours are lengthening, makes me more inclined to get active. 

Mmm what else can I do more of that would help me get healthy and happy and lose a few pounds?  Ahhh yes, more water, more Becks Blue and 'less' wine!  That most certainly will help me shed the spread!

MORE sleep might be in order, I know if I stay up that extra hour, it really does make a difference to me when I wake the next day.

MORE enthusiasm and positively, less moaning.

MORE self control, less 'oh go on then'

MORE 'no thank you's and less ooo yes please's

MORE "Let's do this" and less"It's so hard!"

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change is a very good saying!  It all starts in your mind and rarely does the brain like the idea of LESS, but MORE well every time I say that word it makes my brain smile, my face appears to be doing it too which is definitely at good sign and half five in the morning when I didn't really want to get out of my lovely warm bed.

The MORE mentality definitely worked for me yesterday, I tracked MORE accurately than I have done in a very long time, I clocked up MORE steps on my fitbit than I have of late, 9,648 of them to be precise and I was really pleased with that.  I had more F&H foods, more healthy snacks and a MORE restful sleep = feeling good this morning.

So here's to a day of MORE, I'm hoping to see MORE weight loss at the scales too, yesterday was fab, my members lost an incredible 198lb and I saw so many happy faces, February is gonna be a great month, I just know it.

What are you going to do MORE off today BeYOUtiful.  How about more self belief;

 She/He believed she/he good so she/he did - it works for either sex :)



No comments: