Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 8 January 2015

Don't put it off, it won't go away!



8th January 2015
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some fresh air, & remind yourself of who you are & who you want to be.


Oh ma'an first week back at work after a break is a killer especially when you decide to get up at 3am in the middle of it and the dog decides he likes to wake you up once in the middle of the night for a week just to tell you he's there!  That new habit needs to stop! 

So my eyes are a little unsure about opening this morning but a mug of tea followed by a cup of coffee and I'll be good to go, throw in a shower and I'll be wide awake, but first my blog.

I made the quiche thing I blogged yesterday, absolutely scrumptious it was, had it warm for breakfast and cold for lunch with a salad and chicken leg, I had soup for tea without bread, check me out!  Only because we've got no bread, nor any Warburton thins, we haven't got a lot of anything actually, I desperately need to go shopping or do an online shop, which I think I'll try and fit in this afternoon the online shop.  But I can't eat what isn't there so I will remember that when getting this week's shopping, I'd have been very tempted to have bread with my soup last night if it'd been there!

I've just been and reserved a delivery slot for tomorrow, I can put £60 milk in basket and go back and change later, at least I have a slot.  Haven't got time to think shopping right this moment, got to be at work in a couple of hours.

Now I've had loads of members back in my meetings this week but I've also had those that haven't returned and I know they're putting it off for a week or two in the hope that they can get the weight off before they return!  That's now how Weight Watchers works, and we know putting it off just makes it worse because it's the support and motivation we need.  Weight Watchers Works because of that group support, remember we're all in this together!

I love hearing all the meals your eating on my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/WWBev you responding to my posts gives me lots of ideas and makes me want to stay on track because I can see you are too.  I know some of my members aren't quite back in the zone yet, please don't read others posts about "on it like a car bonnet" and be disappointed because you're not, remember we're all different and we will all do Weight Watchers this year our way in our own time, it's not a race and we don't know anyone's story but our own.  It's not easy to lose weight, it's never been easy but it's doable, we just need to find a way that suits us and as I've already said this week mine is going to be SLOWLY!  I'm not in a rush, I like to eat, the time will pass anyway and I will not beat myself up or give myself a hard time for not losing weight quickly and following the play 100%!  I'm sorry, it's just not a race.

Let's be all about a Healthy & Happy Balance this year, let's change our relationship with food for good and make 2015 the year we sort it out.

Ooo now I'm all fired up I'm off to get that coffee!  Chicken curry and rice for my dinner today, ProPoints today I think because the sauce is a jar and it'd use too many of my weeklies.  I'm pleased to say I've earned 3pp a day on my fit bit this week, that'll do very nicely thank you to help cover the odd glass of wine we all know I enjoy.

Have a great day, do it your way BeYOUtiful and remember you're perfect to be you. xx

No comments: