Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 January 2015

Choose, eat & track - it works!



22nd January 2015
Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and run your great tomorrow.

Yesterday was so busy, I've just sat here thinking what did I eat!  Breakfast was beans and egg on toast, dinner was roasted vegetables with leftover chicken and brown rice and for tea I had roast beef sandwiches, all very delicious.  Today I'm putting my hand up and admitting I have no idea what I'm having, not even thought about it, but the positive is, there's only good food in the house so whatever I have should be Filling & Healthy, although I am hankering after a fish finger sandwich, that might be tomorrows lunch or maybe tonight's tea and I'll do ProPoints today instead of F&H, I do love that flexibility of the plan.

Of course it's a flexible plan not to be mixed with a miracle plan!  If I was to drink Bailey's like I did on Monday (my birthday) then I wouldn't be getting a weight loss anytime.  If I was to eat my weekly allowance of 49 more than once, then I wouldn't be getting a weight loss either.  If I didn't weigh, measure, track or know the ProPoints in anything, I'm sure as hell not getting a weight loss.

In a nutshell, the plan works if you do, there are no miracles, no quick fixes, no easy options, to lose weight you have to eat less!

Another 123lb lost last night over my Ashmore Park meeting, some incredible successes going on already, those first few weeks are so important to motivate you and help you to know you can do it, and let's be honest January isn't the easiest month to be all fired up and motivated so even those members who are struggling to get back into it are at least there and doing the plan as best as they can this time of year.

It's Burns Night this Sunday and I'm planning to get myself some Haggis, no I'm not Scottish, no I couldn't recite a Robbie Burns poem if you paid me but I like haggis and any excuse, I also like neeps and tatties, now I'm sure I know what they are, neeps are swede which are called turnips in Scotland, turnips in England are called white turnips in Scotland, I'm so glad I've got to the bottom of that because it was truly confusing me!  I'm thinking of trying to make some sort of haggis hash, along the lines of a corned beef hash which I have to say is one of my favourite meals. Recipe here http://www.happyowls.co.uk/hash1.html I reckon if I can change the corned beef for haggis, instead of just potatoes use neeps and tatties cubed and maybe not bother with the egg.  I'll have a play anyway once I have the haggis which is 9pp per 100g in case you were wandering.

I think egg and chips might be on the menu for dinner today, it's quick and convenient and moms favourite so that's sorted.  I've got a cauliflower that needs using too, I want to make those tortillas, http://wwbevsworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/i-dont-like-this-white-stuff.html that may need to wait till tomorrow, won't have time today. 

Actually I haven't got time to be sitting here musing, I need to jump in the shower and get my car loaded and me dressed, the clothes need to come before the car especially after I get out of the shower!

Have a great day, your motto for today is Choose, Eat & Track!

Stay within that allowance and a weight loss shall be yours BeYOUtiful. xx




No comments: