Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 17 August 2014

A BeYOUtiful life.

17th August 2014
Life becomes more meaningful when you realise the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.

Today’s a special day, ten years ago on August 17th 2004 I achieved my goal at my Weight Watchers meeting, last night I finally went to see Wicked which would you believe is also celebrating its 10th year and who did I go with my bestie of 10 years who I met in my Weight Watcher meeting for the first time ten years ago.  We had a wonderful night, catching up on each others news, eating delicious food at the Circle restaurant, the food was delicious, the portions weren’t large which helps with staying on track, I even left half of my pudding because I was satisfied (what have Weight Watchers done to me – leaving food!) and the show was really good, a wonderful storyline with deep meaning, I enjoyed it all very much, I even got a lovely gift which was personalised :)

I had a lovely surprise yesterday too from three of my BeYOUtiful members, a bouquet of flowers arrived around lunchtime, it had already been an emotional week and I ended up bursting into tears again, how lovely are they;


https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/posts/10152635847107351  

I’ve got our dinner ready and cooked for today; we’ve got Rosemarie’s stew chicken, recipe here on my blog last weekend or here https://www.facebook.com/WWarea41/photos/a.641795779202474.1073741828.641721782543207/684375874944464/?type=1&theater

Yeah that and either brown rice or square Actifry chunk potatoes, mmm peas too I think, yes it’s completely Filling & Healthy so I think that’s the day I shall be going for, F&H all the way.   I might start my day with eggs for a change, although I haven’t done that for at least 2 or 3 days, not liking to be predictable of course.  Yeah Filling & Healthy means I haven’t got to worry about the portion sizes too much but more importantly it’ll keep me away from the high ProPointed stuff that I know leads me down the wrong path, I don’t want to use today as an excuse to “celebrate”, I did that last night and it was very enjoyable and in control, today I’m continuing to be on track.   It really does help to write it all down and keep a track of what you’re eating I think.

Got my goodie bags to make up today ready for tomorrows Teddy Bears Picnic, please let the sun shine so they can have the bouncy castle up!  Either way we’ll entertain them I’m sure.

Right I fancy a big mug of tea so I’ll be off, short and sweet today, off to spend a lovely day with the most important person in my life, my mom, who was with me when I achieved my goal ten years ago and she reached hers in the December and has been there ever since, not bad for a lady who was once 18 stone!

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, believe you can and you’re halfway there. xx








No comments: