Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 10 August 2014

20 weeks & counting....

10th August 2014
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Beverly Sills


The plan all week had been to have a totally free Weight Watcher weekend, yesterday I ended working most of the day and I enjoyed it, sitting at my desk in my PJ’s working doesn’t take as much energy as getting dressed and going to promote the business, so I ended up having a really enjoyable, productive day catching up with my members journey’s. 

I tracked all day too, I spent some time thinking about why I’d like to lose a few pounds, I did a bit of planning for the week ahead and I tidied my kitchen and sorted my cupboards, note to self: I don’t need any more rice, grains or cooking bags!  The Hairy Bikers lamb saag sauce is good, especially if you leave it and reheat it, unfortunately mine ended up in the bin because I forgot to put the lid back on and it had flies on it when mom went in the kitchen! Yak!  We had half a pizza each instead with a corn on the cob – stayed on track though!

Total I’m thinking salmon, corn on the cob and brown rice for lunch, eggs for breakfast because I have all those duck eggs to use up, then I might cook some KFC style chicken for tea, or if not too hungry just have some spaghetti, we shall see.  Have meal ideas planned but gong with what I fancy as if I’m doing F&H, I haven’t got to worry about the ProPoints.

When taking my measurements yesterday for my journal I realised I haven’t gained any weight but my waist has increased by 1.5 inches!  Oh my days, I think that’s what they call the middle-aged spread, definitely the motivation I needed to get me losing some weight, my health is important to me, more so than my appearance and that’s why I’m taking this tracking seriously now, no more playing about at it, I want at least half stone off, there’s 20 more weigh days till Christmas, my plan is to not gain from now till then!  Sat here eating melon as I type – I know strictly I shouldn’t be eating and typing but I stop to eat then start typing again after a slice.  So if you are ready and on track what would you like to achieve by Christmas, here’s your possibilities;


1/2lb a week
1lb a week
1.5lb a week
2lb a week
Start NOW = 20wks
10lb
20lb
30lb
40lb
Start 8 Sept = 15wks
7.5lb
15lb
22.5lb
30lb
Start 13 Oct = 10wks
5lb
10lb
15lb
20lb
Start 17th Nov =5wks
2.5lb
5lb
7.5lb
10lb

The longer you leave it the harder it take, you should never put off doing something you can’t go a day without thinking about, if it’s always in your mind, it’s obviously very important to you. 

When I was looking through my members cards yesterday, it was a great reminder of how many fabulous achievements I witness every week, they’re not all weight related, some are medical, some personal, all sorts of BeYOUtiful moments I get to share, only this week Julie who’s journey started towards the end of June 2012 when her diabetic nurse asked her to try Weight Watchers because she was really struggling to control her blood sugars, even with lots of medication she tells me she was on a slippery slope with her diabetes.  She hasn’t looked back since, to date she has lost 7 stone and now only takes one tablet a day to control her blood sugars, previously she was on two injections a day and give tablets!  That’s what you call healthy and happy!

Yes whether it’s half a stone or 20 stone you want to lose, you won’t make it happen unless you start….

Make today Starting Sunday, use the spare time you may have to think about how you’re going to do this, why you want to and what needs to happen for you to succeed.

Focus on the healthy & happy always.


No comments: