Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 14 June 2014

Empty brain syndrome today!



14th June 2014

I am not a product of my circumstances.  I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey

Wide awake at 5am on a Saturday morning – what’s that all about!  Feeling good though I have to say, so I’m going to make today a productive day, got some work to do, I have a few errands to run, I’m at Willenhall Carnival this afternoon from 3-5pm manning the Weight Watchers stand, it looks like a fun day (https://www.facebook.com/pages/willenhall-carnival/91850101232). I’m hoping to see a few of my members there to show their support too, or if you’re thinking about joining nip along for a chat, there will be leaders there all day.

I finished working around noon yesterday and then had some me time, nice massage followed by a little bit of a shopping spree – can’t beat a little bit of self-indulgence and I do it so well.  I’m probably going to be doing some more of the spending today, I want a few plants for my garden I have a big pot to fill, it takes a damn sight longer to earn than spend don’t it, however you can’t take it with you and I do love looking at pretty flowers up the garden.  

My heads blank today, there’s nothing in there to say, I’m not even thinking about food which is unusual, so I think I’m going to get off!  No point going on for the sake of it when I can go use the time to catch up on some paperwork! 

Whatever your plans, enjoy your day and BeYOUtiful.

No comments: