Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 29 May 2014

loving my meal plan...

29th May 2014
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.  Maya Algelou

It was nice to see the media talking positively about slimming clubs, however we already know Weight Watchers works and their meetings are a great place to get support, guidance and advice on losing weight sensibly and changing habits permanently. Never tried one or would like to find on that suits you, it’s as simple as typing your postcode into www.weightwatcherslocal.co.uk and of course you may be eligible to attend for free, just ask your doctor or health professional for more info about being referred.

Well it’s Thursday already, busiest day of the week for me, 5 meetings and lots of lovely members to see and celebrate their success with, I’ll have to make my meals quick and easy, tonight’s tea will be steak and salad, for lunch it’s egg and chips mmm all good food fast.  Yesterday was salmon and chips with roasted vegetables, absolutely delicious, tea was cheese toasties, I used a potato peeler to slice the cheese really thin so it only cost me a couple of ProPoints. 


I’m loving having my meal plan, I’ve not followed it to the letter but it’s got the meal suggestions there for me to use or adapt, it’s the repeated meals with the leftovers that has changed because I’ve given them to friends to try as I’m not a massive fan of eating things more than once in a week, I like choice, I only get 21 meals after all.

I’m loving fish right now and it’s suggested that we eat two portions a week for health reasons; fish is low in saturated fat and is also an excellent source of protein as it also contains lots of vitamins and minerals.  Oily fish such as salmon and trout are also high in omega-3 which can help prevent heart disease.  Good enough reasons for me, also fish is delicious and I actually prefer it to meat these days!

I never got round to making the fakeaway donor kebab meat, I’ll need to try and fit that in today somewhere as I defrosted the meat, if I cook it today we can eat it tomorrow, if I just can’t find the time, I’ll throw the mince in some curry sauce instead.
Right time to go get started, a shower first to wake me up then a cup of coffee, we can’t have tea we ran out of teabags last night, much find time to get some of those today!  This weekend I shall not be rushing anywhere!

Bring on the slow I say but first I’ll enjoy my busy day. 

Have a great day BeYOUtiful.

No comments: