Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 4 May 2014

Busy doing nothing!



4th May 2014
Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.  Steve Marabole

Having me a very chilled out weekend after my busy one last week doing our charity day, which by the way ended in almost £300 raised by my Weight Watcher groups, really pleased with that amount.
Yesterday I enjoyed a Star Wars movie, then I downloaded a box set of the first 24 series, that was a mistake, think I got to episode 6, I haven’t seen any so I think I now have over 100 episodes of tv to catch up on before I can start watching the new series that’s about to start!  Got to say though I’m more into superheros and sci fi at the moment, it takes less thinking about so mom can enjoy it with me, these lost complicated series  lose mom and I have to constantly try to tell her whats going on, and that’s not easy especially when I don’t really know either!

Yeah it’s looking like another lovely day out there but I’m not sure I’m going to be doing much in it, I’m thinking of getting my office in order, have a lot of stuff I can be catching up on and I’m in the mood for that today, paperwork first then maybe a movie.  Now I’ve got the boxset thing on Sky I have enough tv to last me months including Game of Thrones another I’ve never seen.

I did spend an hour in the kitchen experimenting yesterday, none of it worked out really so nothing to share!   Good to play about though, if you don’t try, you never know if it’ll work and you will never succeed without trying…

Yep I’m pretty sure today will be very much like yesterday, none eventful and lovely ;) I’m aware of the fact it’s a bank holiday weekend and that there are people darting all over the country looking for pleasure, things to do, stuff to see / buy / eat etc, but they’re all just searching for a little bit of happy and I’ve got that already sitting here doing nothing, yep feeling pretty damn content at the moment, loving my work and loving my life.  How many people would be pleased that the highlight of their Saturday was nailing the chips so they tasted just perfect!  Some may say sad, I’m okay with that as I’m the one sitting here all mellow, content and happy.  Each to their own I say, I’ve climbed mountains, done my share of travelling, at the moment I’m enjoying the ‘nothing’ actually no I’m enjoying the home life, I’m liking pottering around my house and my garden, chilling out with my mom, there’s a lot to be said for the quiet life. 

The highlight of my day will be trying to replicate that Bulgur Wheat niceness I made in the week, or something similar for lunch and getting my office to look a little bit more organised – rock and roll ay – I love it.

Anyway I’ve got to go, got lots of none important stuff to do!

Have a good one BeYOUtiful.

No comments: