Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 April 2014

You can't beat quality fun time!



6th April 2014
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it.  It just blooms.

Fab day had yesterday, it started in the kitchen I gave Jen some Weight Watcher cook books and told her we could make anything she fancied, she chose a toad in the hole recipe from the Freezer Friendly cookbook and I supervised whilst she cooked it all herself!  She did everything, made the batter, chopped the carrots and made the gravy to go with it as well, not bad for a ten year old who’s never cooked a savoury recipe in her life, check this out;




She also made a large cheese scone loaf and some rice crispie chocolate bites;

We then sat and watched the movie “Frozen”, the snowman steals the film!  Then when her mom finished work we all went here www.codsallhive.co.uk an arts & crafts cafe and ceramics painting studio located in the heart of Codsall, we had 3 hours of painting fun, Lynne painted a plate, Jen a horse and me a mug, Jen also did some decoupage and covered a cat, not quite sure about decoupage to be honest but she enjoyed it.

Our diet was full of happy yesterday but there wasn’t too much healthy involved, so it’s back to good eating again today and a hope that the scales won’t pull faces at me tomorrow ;-) if they do, I’ll take it because we had a wonderful relaxing fun day and in a world of busy, it pays to embrace those days off spent with people you love. 

Not sure what I’ve planned today, but I really enjoyed being creative yesterday so I might have to continue that today, maybe get my crafting stuff out, my office needs a tidy but hey ho there’s always tomorrow for serious stuff like housework – I wanna play today!
This is the mug I painted, I have to go back to collect it in a week after its been in the oven to cook, £6.99 to paint a mug, plates start from £8.99, but the one I wanted to paint was £19.99 so that’ll have to be another day!  Having fun don’t come cheap does it, discovering your inner child comes at a price, especially when there’s three of you. 

Yes definitely another day of fun today, I’ve got a table I can set up in the living room and me and mom can chill whilst I make a mess and play, a non WW work weekend is required I think.
But first to be quiet for a few hours because everyone else is still asleep catching up on well deserved sleep.  Have a good day all. 

BeYOUtiful. Xx

No comments: