Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 18 March 2014

WOW you really are wonderful...



Tuesday 18th March 2014
Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today!
Don’t the weeks just fly by, already in week 12 of 2014, I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown!  It’s great to finally see the sunshine staying for more than a brief visit, and I have to say I’m truly looking forward to Summer, I now have all my bracket hooks ready for the hanging baskets I plan to hang in my garden, a few busy weekends coming up of planting them soon, just need to wait for the right plants to be in the garden centre.

I never did get to the shop yesterday, got carried away on the pc with Weight Watcher work, however I enjoyed it, I like to stick with something if I’m enjoying it, I spent some time putting together a wall of success on Pinterest, it was just so enjoyable seeing all those before and now photos that I kept going, it was inspiring me I have to admit, here they are if you’d like to check them out http://www.pinterest.com/BevWW/weightwatchersworks/.  Suddenly it was 11 am and I hadn’t even had breakfast, so a late one was had of egg and tomatoes on toast, I actually left a bit – not like me, that’s the power of Simple Start, eventually you end up full!

Lunch was gammon, Actifry chips and peas, then for tea I had salmon and brown rice, a delicious day all round I’m sure you’ll agree! 

Today, more important than food, more important than weight loss is how wonderful and amazing I would like you reading this to realise you are!   I read on facebook ladies talking about ‘low confidence’ and how they still see a ‘fat girl’ in the mirror even though they’ve lost weight and it makes me sad because they are all BeYOUtiful and more than what you weigh.  Look around at your friends today and your family and all those people you admire and respect and of course love – do you judge them on what they weigh?  If you do, shame on you!  But I’m guessing you don’t, because that’s not what’s important, what’s important is how they make you feel and how they treat you and their personalities – you get my drift.

I had an emotional afternoon yesterday, spent an hour on the phone to a friend who’s life is upside down and in danger of changing dramatically, it’s a reminder to us all that nothing stays the same, change is a constant, this year so far has shown taught me that lesson over and over again.  

It’s too easy to give up, whether it be on losing weight or life in general, which is why today I want you all to focus on the positives, no negative thoughts allowed.  Go look in the mirror and repeat these words;
“Hey there BeYOUtiful, today we are going to have an amazing day!”

 Let’s grab 2014 week 12 by the throat and remind it how truly amazing we are whilst reminding ourselves that our lives can change in an instant, the only thing you are ever certain of is yourself – so be your own best friend please, give yourself a break, remember...

You're incomparable,
You're irreplaceable &
You're priceless!

Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful
because your body is your most
precious possession, take care of it,
it's the only place
you have to live!


No comments: