Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 8 March 2014

Smile and wave, smile and wave...



8th March 2014 
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best two cures for anything...
 
Morning all, news on mom is she’s been moved to another ward – wasn’t pleased, got herself all worked up and upset, threatening to leave – nightmare lady when she wants to be! I was so glad my sister was there yesterday, it really does help to have support whatever your facing whether it’s your mom in hospital or a weight loss journey in a meeting – everything’s harder alone.  They’ve done an endoscopy now and have took some biopsies so we’ll see what that shows.  I don’t think I’ll be doing much relaxing this weekend, by the time you get back from visiting at lunchtime it’s almost time to go back, I am having me a massage at 11 this morning though, to try and relax my body as it’s really holding onto all this stress.  I’m okay though, smiling through the crazy, what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and all that!  I couldn’t be a nurse, I would sedate all the patients I think!

I did make the effort and have a proper meal yesterday, first vegetables I’d seen this week I think, it was a beef casserole cook in the bag from Asda, only 7pp for half, Alfie was well impressed with his half!   I served it with potatoes which I’d microwaved whole, cut in half then browned in my George Foreman mmm tasty, finally adding a bit of broccoli and carrots.   I’d recommend those Asda meals, 3 for £10, not messing about.


That was my day really, morning of paperwork, afternoon of mom, quick run to the shop for garden lights, bit of housework and back to mom, then home for a glass of wine then bed – Rock & Rolll life baby!
Yesterday I also had indigestion / trapped wind, again which was from all the rushing about, eating in a hurry, eating the wrong food, throw in some stress and worry - all of these things affect how you digest food and my body was telling me!   So today I’m not going to eat this morning until I’m actually hungry, I’m going to give my stomach a rest then I’ll have something light.  

Wasn’t it wonderful to see the sunshine yesterday, I’ve been told we’ve been forecast a week of it, now that would be fabulous, walking Alfie in the sunshine yesterday was just lovely, feeling the warmth on your face, don’t get me wrong my hands were cold but I can live with that!

Here’s to another day of sunshine and positivity – focus on what you can change or affect and deal with what you can’t – BeYOUtiful and have a great day. xx

No comments: