Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 March 2014

#SimpleStartSuccess - it really does work!

14th March 2014
We can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it.  Lyndon B. Johnson

Woke up to find myself taking up about a foot wide of the bed, right up against the wall and looked down to see my gorgeous dog Alfie was smack bang in the middle of the bed taking up about 4sq foot!  It made me smile though and proves that even if you’re only tiny, if you put your mind to it you can take over the bed or anything else come to think of it ;-)
Focusing on the positives, there were so many yesterday, two members achieved their goal, one got her 75lb certificate and loads received silver sevens, 5% and 10% awards – amazing. 

The lovely Doreen also received her 13th star for being at goal for 13 years – absolutely inspirational!  I do love my job.


It was also great to hear Sarah, a new member getting weighed after her first week say; 

"Even if I haven't lost weight this week, I don't care I feel amazing because I've got energy to do loads, I've loved it & I've eaten plenty too!" 

She was rewarded with a loss of 8lbs in her first week, well done I say #simplestartsuccess
All this success, helped to give me the boot I needed and I decided a week on Simple Start will do me good, so I started yesterday, kept it super simple because I was so busy and for breakfast had eggs on crumpets, lunch was a jacket potato with baked beans and then on the afternoon because I was peckish (or maybe a bit of emotional eating) I had a Weight Watcher wrap with chicken breast and salad, then for tea I had a bit of a random tea of a piece of steak and a yellow pepper cooked on the George Foreman, spinach and a Weight Watcher wrap with Worcestershire sauce – a strange concoction I agree but I really enjoyed it!  My 2 treats were of course two small glasses of wine!

Today I’m hoping to get all my paperwork done quickly so I can take mom out for a good drive in the countryside, hopefully this fog will clear up otherwise it’d be pretty pointless.  Her knees really hurting her at the moment so she can’t walk far but there’s nothing stopping us driving round and enjoying the scenery.

I’ll have a good breakfast this morning and maybe even prepare food for when we get back, need to see what we’ve got in to eat first.   I shall be getting my books out and going back to basics, keeping it simple, no worrying about weighing, measuring or ProPointing.

Right I’m off to get started or I’ll never get done, have a fabulous Friday.

BeYOUtiful. xx



No comments: