Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 March 2014

Simple Start Carvery - yes please!



Saturday 15th March 2014
If you can dream it – you can do it!

Quality Time!  That’s what we had yesterday, I put my phone away, turned the computer off and we got in the car and went for a lovely drive through the country lanes, annoying all the other drivers because we weren’t driving fast enough for them along those B roads, and the closer to my car they got, the slower I would get.  My mom was enjoying the scenery, I wasn’t rushing for anyone, we were having a lovely time, we even got to see two buzzards up close as they had landed on the hedgerow, glorious birds they are.

We were out almost 6 hours we were out, only stopping once for food.  I was ravenous by the time we did stop and because I decided yesterday to do Simple Start, I went for a carvery, and swapped my two daily treats for a scoop of gravy.  I resisted the Yorkshire pudding, stuffing and roasters, HOW?  Because in my head I was reminding myself of all the reasons I’d decided to lose some of the weight I’ve gained this last year.

Turkey, lean beef, gammon, sweetcorn, peas, cauliflower, boiled potatoes, sprouts & cabbage. All on the Simple Start list, it was so delicious and filling, all I had for the rest of the day was a crumpet with a bit of ham.

Yes I want half stone off initially, ready for summer, no more messing about and I think doing a week on Simple Start will be a great way to remind my body what good food tastes like and to get those craving for junk out of my system too. 

I’ve got a few errands to run this morning, then the afternoon shall be spent in my garden, getting some fresh air, exercise and earning some activity ProPoints.

I’ve got some trout in the freezer, healthy fish and chips for tea I think and I’ll do mom fish in breadcrumbs or fish fingers and she’s not keen on fish that looks like fish!  Going to have ham and tomato tortilla for breakfast done on the George Foreman I thinks, to get the open packet used up.

You can’t beat a bit of sun to get you in the mood for healthy and happy, here’s to a sensational day xx

BeYOUtiful.



No comments: