Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 16 March 2014

Mostly in the praise of slow today...



16th March 2014
I walk slowly, but I never walk backwards.  Abraham Lincoln.

We had a ridiculously early night last night, just gone seven, but you know what, I must have needed it because I didn’t get up till gone five this morning and now I’m ready to take on my Sunday, bring on the housework I say!  Then a few hours in the garden is in order I think, or maybe I’ll cook something nice, who knows, I will do what I fancy, this weekend is all about not having to be anywhere at any particular time or do anything that has been planned and I’m loving it.

Yesterday was very relaxed too; I did pop into town but went early to miss the busy, although I’m not sure if town gets busy anymore!  I had a couple of hours in the garden, walked Alfie and my bestie popped round for coffee.

Food wise I had spinach, tomato and ham in Weight Watcher wraps for breakfast, egg, chips and peas for lunch and for tea I had salmon and balsamic vinegar with salad on Warburton brown thins, then later had popcorn to stop the munchies – all within the Simple Start rules, that’ll be day 2 complete.  Of course my Simple Start treats were in a glass and red! 

I never cooked the trout because it hadn’t defrosted so that’ll be today’s lunch, might have it with brown rice and veggies, mmm yeah that’ll do.   For breakfast I’m going to have eggy crumpets I think, quick and easy and quite delicious, might use one of my daily treats to have a bit of cheese with it.  

(eggy crumpets - Soak the crumpet in the egg mixture and then dry fry.  When you've put the crumpets in pan 'face up' pour any remaining mixture on top of it and then when the bottoms browned flip them over quickly and cook the other side, they were delicious, could add a dash of Worcestershire sauce to the egg mixture too and a bit of grated cheese / ham)

There’s also a delicious Raspberry Breakfast Muffin recipe on https://www.facebook.com/area37 this morning, mmm cake for breakfast you can’t beat it. 

I might make those, I have frozen raspberries.

Whatever I do, I’m actually going to have to move aren’t I!  Saturday I started putting together a wall of my members success on Pinterest, I need to add more to it as there are so many successes, if you’re not on there yet, let me know and if I don’t already have them let me have your photos, 7lb or 7 stone – it’s all incredible!

Right I’m off, I’ve been sat at this pc for about two hours now, I have been working too though honest, did a presentation for a meeting next week.  Have a great day in every way BeYOUtiful. xx


No comments: