Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday's a great day to be Marvelous!



10th March 2014
Don’t think temporary – you’re not losing weight, think permanent – you’re getting rid of it!


Monday is always a day for new beginnings I like to think, it’s the start of the week therefore it’s perfect to refocus.  Mom’s home, I fetched her at lunchtime yesterday, to say she was glad to be out is any understatement!  She’d had another night of not being able to sleep then having bad dreams to the point where she couldn’t remember what was reality and what wasn’t.  The sister told me she’d tried to discharge herself in the middle of the night, but they’d convinced her to stay when they told her she would be going home anyway once the doctor had seen her.

I’d spent the morning enjoying the garden centre; a lovely man gave me lots of advice on climbers, so now all I need to do is plant them!   I also bought purple and white primula and have filled four troughs for some instant colour.  I’m contemplating a hanging basket on every concrete fence post, need to find out where sells nice ones, so if you’re local to me and can recommend, let me know.   Can’t half tell I’ve been doing a bit of gardening, the muscles in my bum are telling me this morning, love the fact that gardening not only helps you move more, it’s full of fresh air, relaxing and pleasing to the eye, not forgetting the sense of accomplishment.  Today will also involve removing the dreaded cat poo that everyone else’s cat does up the back of our garden – nightmare!

I’m going to make us a nice dinner too; I’m thinking swede and potato, with lots of veggies, mmm tasty, not sure what the meat bit will be yet, need to check the freezer.  I haven’t thought about food at all this week, not in a planning way anyway, I’ve just had whatever was there.  That stops now especially as moms back and we both need to eat well, I need to get some shopping, as if you recall when the hospital rang last week I was mid-shop in Bilston Morrisons so never got to finish it, I will go tomorrow and do a list beforehand to make sure I remember the important stuff.  My sister make me a steak and kidney pie yesterday that was delicious, she’d only put the pastry on the top, that was plenty for me and I don’t like soggy bottom pastry anyways ;) all the ingredients except for the pastry were filling & healthy, steak, pigs kidney, onion, oxos  - delicious was what it was, and only 7pp for the pastry. 

My journals out and ready for tracking, my pedometers on and ready to earn ProPoints, today is going to be a good day because that’s what I’ve decided! 

Short blog this morning, lots of things I want to be getting on with and sitting at my pc for any longer than I need to isn’t one of them! 

Have a marvellous Monday BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: