Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 6 March 2014

I've decided March will be Marvelous whether it likes it or not!

6th March 2014
Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.Jack Canfield


I have to say 2014 needs to cheer up because it’s not been great so far, yesterday included, moms operation was cancelled, but then they called about 12 saying she needed to get to the hospital by 1 to have a blood transfusion – I was 6 miles away in the supermarket when they called doing the weekly shop!  I rushed home, rushed her there and when we got on the ward, they weren’t expecting us!  We waited and waited, 3 hours because a doctor came to sort out her cannula for the transfusion, there wasn’t a bed for her at this time, and I had to get to work because this hadn’t been planned and you just can’t NOT go to work!  My mom by this time is very scared, unsettled and worried lady because they’ve now told her she has to stay in at least overnight because the surgeon wants to find out why she’s anaemic, where is her blood going!   When my mom gets scared, she gets bolshie and obnoxious so my afternoon wasn’t pleasant at all!  My sister came and took over so I could go to work and also put her an overnight bag to take back later.  She’d calmed down when I got back just before 8 and we left about ten past promising we’d be back tomorrow at 2pm.  They hadn’t started the transfusion yet so not quite sure why she needed to be there for 1pm yesterday but hey ho, doctor knows best!

As you can imagine I have no idea nor do I can how many ProPoints I ate yesterday, I know my breakfast was Filling & Healthy or 10pp then I didn’t stop until I sat down just before 9pm so me and Alfie demolished a cooked chicken I had bought on the afternoon!

I’ve not really got much else to say this morning, as I have a desk full of paperwork to do because of not being able to get anything done yesterday, and I have loads to do because of not being here this afternoon either!  I’ve never been so glad to have a big sister at least she’s gonna work the dog for me.

What I can say though is as much as I may not be counting my ProPoints this last few days, or being 100% on F&H, I am being sensible, I’m not using it as an excuse to blow the healthy and happy and as soon as I can I will be back on it, actually from today I will make me a sandwich this morning so that I have some lunch if I don’t get chance for a sit down meal and I bought a bag of mixed salad leaves yesterday so I shall have that with it.  

My members weight loss always helps to motivate me to stay on track 162lb lost yesterday, that’s over 11 stone!  Tuesday 156lb or 11 stone, and year to date that takes my members total up to 336 STONES!  I think we can safely say, Weight Watchers Works and there’s been a lot of Simple Start success for sure.  Loving them all!

Right I’m off, staying Positive, I expect you all to do the same, BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and happy and if you have had a rough stint with your weight loss lately, give yourself a break, accept that true success is a lifetime job and no one is ‘perfect’ or on track ALL the time – life gets in the way, the trick is to not let it STAY in the way.  Get back to it as soon as you can and find a way to deal with a situation as best as you can.  Take care of you because you’re important too. xx

No comments: