Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 March 2014

Each day is a gift - don't send it back unopened!



29th March 2014
Some days are tougher than others but remember you have the strength to overcome all of them. Rubyann

Yesterday was a VERY, VERY, VERY, GOOD DAY!  The BeYOUtiful Natalie kicked cancers ass!  Yep, she had the call to give her the all clear!   Her Facebook status on her own page read;

Ahhh I've only gone and done it!!!
Just had a phone call from the Macmillan nurse everything was tested what they took away and it's ALL CLEAR I've done it I've kicked cancers arse !!!!
Thank you so much to everyone has supported me I could burst I'm so happy!!!!

I was out shopping, in Boundary Mills café when I read that, it sent me cold initially, then made me cry with joy, I couldn’t have been more relieved and thrilled for her, such a strong wonderful young lady.  I then smiled a second time when I read her post in our Weight Watchers group to her fellow members; 

“You know that feeling when you get to goal - times that by a thousand and you’re somewhere how I feel right now”

Couldn’t be happier for anyone if I tried, just the best news ever, it was only a week ago she had her hysterectomy and took her cancer awareness selfie from her hospital bed, 
 This was her new profile piccy took yesterday celebrating her victory! 
Amazingly strong brave young lady, I’m in awe of her.   I’m now going to make a blatant plea for money so that they can continue to do research and help other amazing individuals like Nat, our fundraising page is https://www.justgiving.com/natalies-fight-club or even easier you can choose your donation and text NJMS48 £1 to 70070 and donate to our race for life team, you can write any amount in place of that £1.

Well how do you follow that amazing news!  I’m still on track, opted for a Filling & Healthy day yesterday, used 24 of my weeklies, which leaves me with 2 weeklies and 23 activity ProPoints that I’ve earned on my pedometer.  Two more days till weigh in and I get them all back to start again ;-)
 
I resisted cake in the café and had a pot of tea and a bottle of water, I’d had a good breakfast of baked beans on crumpets, and I’d had a Warburton thin with some ham on before going out.  For tea we had gammon, actrifry chips, egg and peas and I enjoyed a couple of pints of Guinness to celebrate Nat’s success ;0)

Quiet weekend planned, got lots of work to catch up on and apparently we’re in for sunshine, it doesn’t look promising to me at all!  I’m feeling good this morning, I don’t care what the weather man says, I don’t mind what the weather does because it’s sun shiny in our house :-)

Have a super Saturday whatever you have planned, use today’s blog to remind you how precious life is, it can be taken away in a heartbeat, so embrace the BeYOUtiful and be Healthy & Happy. xx

No comments: