Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 February 2014

my meetings are just bursting with Simple Start Success!



19th February 2014
If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes. John Wooden

One of the best parts of my job is seeing success, awarding those gold certificates to members is just a great feeling, last night it was Susan’s turn, 51.5lb lighter;


Susan joined with her daughter Kelly and they are both now gold members and looking fabulous!  Here’s Kelly’s before and after photo, she’s been at goal for 4 months and is maintaining well, she even survived Christmas!

More proud moments yesterday when I received a text to tell me another of my members had made the local newspaper, AnnMarie has lost 61lb and has been doing Simple Start since the beginning of the year and is loving it.  Simple Start really is showing some amazing results in my meetings and then with the power of ProPoints and the brilliant Filling & Healthy option, there’s a way for everyone to have success on the scales – I’m loving it – 263 stone lost by my members since we returned on 7th January!  Inspiring – all of them and what I really love is how they’re realising real success means making changes you can keep in place for life, it also means that some weeks you won’t be 100% on track, I mean it was Valentines last week, a lot of ladies took advantage of the wine and chocolate and all came back with a smile on their face this week ready to put right any damage they’d done – most had stayed the same which is always a bonus!

I’m on track also, my members are motivating me for sure, yesterday I had a delicious dry fried egg toastie (5pp) for breakfast, I fancied a cucumber sandwich (4pp) when I got in at lunchtime, so we ate our lunch a little later and we had salmon, rice and asparagus (10pp), then tea was leftover corned beef hash (9pp) – I loves eating I do!   Even though I ProPointed yesterday most of the foods I ate were off the Filling & Healthy list, just shows Simple Start focuses you on the best of the best foods and that habit continues whichever option you choose to lose with.  I also earned 5pp on my pedometer, realised I need to move more, so this Saturday I’m off for a walk, only an hour to get me started and this is where I’ll be if you fancy joining me for; Whitehouse Car Park, Cannock,WS12 4PR - meet at 11am.  

I shall even walk if it’s raining – unless it’s gale forces winds and dangerous of course, but a bit of rain never hurt no one, and I can take a towel to sit on ;)

Right what’s on the menu today?  Mmm egg and chips maybe, it’s national chip week this week you know!  I’ve also got a fancying for fish fingers, I enjoyed that toastie yesterday morning so much I’m tempted to have the same again, but then I also fancy tuna toastie – decisions, decisions, I’ll finish my pint of water first, then maybe have a cup of tea before finalising my decision ;0)

Eat Gorgeous BeYOUtiful and have a great day. xx




No comments: