Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 February 2014

I like the idea of someone paying for us to chill out!



13th February 2014
We don’t see things as they are; we see things as we are.  Anais Nin

Starting with a request this morning can you please click on this link and go like our new Weight Watchers area page, facebook.com/area37 it’s going to be where you can find out all about WW related information from myself and the rest of my awesome team.  Also can you follow us on twitter too, @WWArea37, by being on both you won’t miss a thing, all the latest news, success stories, recipe ideas, offers etc.  You know it makes sense and you’re doing your good deed for the day as it’s my challenge to get it up and popular – thanks in advance.  I posted a lovely success story on there last night, you lady getting married in April and last night received her 50lb certificate – how fantastic is that.

I enjoyed my liver and onions yesterday and whilst I was chopping potatoes, onions and carrots I chopped twice as many so that my veggies are done today ready for my chicken casserole.  I cooked all the potatoes so they’re already mashed as well.  I feel another ‘on track’ day coming on for sure.  I’m also enjoying my porridge, it’s keeping me going till lunchtime and it’s delicious, I had a larger portion yesterday 40g, and it was enough with the banana added.


Oh I need to tell you about the ‘no catch’ offer starting next week in Weight Watcher meetings, bring a friend along to join Weightwatchers, and when you & your friend are both signed up to Monthly Pass, you’ll get a FREE spa treat for two (worth up to £100).   It’s not a competition...there are thousands to give away!  And there are plenty of Spa’s to choose from, I don’t know if you’ve heard of the Bannatyne group but there’s a list of available spas to take up the offer.  Get your thinking caps on, who can you bring along, who’s been toying with the idea of joining anyway, or who would appreciate a friend to support them on their journey to lose some weight – we all know it’s so much easier with support.  Get your thinking caps on folks...We all need a bit of relaxation and if it's free - even better!

Well today’s my last got to get up for work day of the week, I work the rest of the week but don’t have to set alarms and I’m glad, I do feel 100% better than I did last weekend but I’m not quite back to 100%, the rotten cough is hanging around and it’s bought my sciatica back which is a real ‘pain in the butt’ literally!  I’m hoping I’m not totally wiped out by the end of the day as I have two lunches to catch up on with my pals, and I fancy nice food that I haven’t had to cook myself!  I also want to bake brownies again this weekend and bread, I want to bake bread – don’t worry I won’t go off track, I will be sharing the brownie love around ;-)

I was thinking about the meals we enjoy eating and cook yesterday and I realised I haven’t made corned beef age in so long, so that’s on the menu for the upcoming week, here’s the link, should you want to make it yourself, http://www.happyowls.co.uk/hash1.html, if you’re not a corned beef fan, substitute the meat with beef mince.

Right I’m off, busy day and I’m not sure if I have a full staff as the poor loves have got my lurgy ;(
BeYOUtiful and take care of yourself by Eating Gorgeous. Xx

And don’t forget to go like our page facebook.com/area37 and follow our twitter @WWArea37
Thank you

No comments: