Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 19 December 2013

Proving age is nothing but a number...



19th December 2013
If you don’t like something – change it; if you can’t change it – change the way you think about it.  Mary Engelbreit.

Only 6 more sleeps, and 5 more meetings for me until Santa arrives, I won’t lie, I’m a tad looking forward to it!  And I’m also pleased that I maintained on the scales this week – thankfully, which means I’m entering the Christmas fortnight at exactly the same weight as I was last year which shows I’m fabulous at maintaining a weight a little heavier than my goal weight!  Last year I’d gained 4.5lb by the beginning of January, I’ll be thrilled if I managed to keep it around the same this year, I’m behaving until December 24th, then it’s a week of wateva! 

Two ladies who are looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year are Pat Coyne who may be in her 70s but doesn’t look or act it!  Pat’s ending the year 75lb lighter than she started it!  Having joined in January of this year, Pat is proof of what you can achieve in a year regardless of your age!  An absolutely gorgeous classy lady and everyone in her meeting are so inspired by her and proud of her.

Another fabulous lady, Pamela Baines has lost 65lb!  She didn’t even let a nasty accident on holiday which left her on crutches for months this year stop her success and I’m sure you’ll agree, she’s also done absolutely amazingly.
 




Both ladies are inspirational, both are proof if you are determined and you set your mind to something, anything is possible! 

I posted this link on my facebook page yesterday
please read it if you have five minutes to spare and decide that you are BeYOUtiful, because we do deserve better - you are perfect right now, if you’re trying to lose weight, do it positively, focus on the healthy and the happy, you can be healthy at any weight, you’re weight doesn’t define you, it isn’t WHO you are, fat shouldn’t be a FEELING! 

Also this clip moved me too http://www.upworthy.com/bully-calls-news-anchor-fat-news-anchor-destroys-him-on-live-tv?c=reccon1 what gives someone the right to think they can send a message to someone like this!

I want every woman (and man) to learn to love the skin they’re in, if you don’t love yourself – you’ll find it extremely difficult to take care of yourself.  It’s the one thing that absolutely delights me as a Weight Watcher leader when a member tells me, I’ve made that change in them ;0), helping people lose weight is great but helping them realise, it’s ok to love and accept yourself regardless of what you weigh, how you look, what others think is the most rewarding thing I can achieve, and I’m very happy to say I have lots of members tell me I’ve managed that.

Getting emotional now sat here on my own at 5.30am lol, so I’m going to go and get ready for my day.

BeYOUtiful – Eat Gorgeous – Realise YOU ARE AMAZING and never let anyone tell you otherwise. x

No comments: