Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat (not me tho!)



15th December 2013
You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen.  But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul’s own doing.  Marie Stopes.


I’ve woke up feeling much improved, a true head cold it has been and it’s running it’s course, my lovely lady at “The Chi Rooms” in Essington gave me an amazing massage yesterday and used oils that would clear my sinuses she even wrapped my back in tin-foil – felt like a Christmas turkey but it’s worked, I’ve had a good night’s sleep and feel human again.
Just decided until I go away for Christmas I’m getting on the Filling &Healthy truck, I fancy making some scrumptious soups to eat for lunch each day; I’ll go get some low calorie bread to have with it.  Use up some of the ingredients in the freezer too, maybe a casserole and/or a curry, get some meals made up in the today so I can microwave them either now or in January when I’ll be far too busy to do anything other than work.  Ooo yes I like that idea, a freezer full of healthy meals to make me happy at the scales in January!  Thinking ahead ain’t I! 

I’ve also got a few presents to wrap today and a bedroom that needs sorting, clean bedding, windows cleaned – boringhell but needs to be done.  Therefore in typical Sunday morning style, I shall spend the morning/afternoon being a domestic goddess and this evening being a couch potato – gosh I love my life!

Had quite a busy day yesterday, after my lovely massage, I braved the shops, they weren’t so bad to be honest, then at teatime I went for a meal with a dear friend and we had a good catch, it’s great when you have one of those mates who no matter how long it is between seeing each other, you just carry on where you left off.  I decided last night we both need to make the effort and do those catch ups more regularly, especially as they involve food, mmm tandoori chicken and sizzling rice was delicious, at least we said no to the naan breads!

The rice I had was delicious, it’s sizzling rice and has cauliflower, grated coconut and onion in it, I think it could do without the coconut but the secret ingredient that isn’t mentioned in the description that the waiter told us was ‘soy sauce’ and once he’d said it was obvious, so I shall be trying to recreate it with brown rice, as I’m loving rice at the moment and with that rogan josh sauce it would be delicious and of course great if you have a head cold!  I think the rogan josh might work really well with extra lean beef mince, mmm that might need to be today’s tea, of course the sauce needs to be ProPointed but at 2pp for half a jar, it’s a delicious bargain.
Okay, sitting here typing won’t get my windows cleaned, nor my bed made so I better get a move on, mmm scrambled eggs for breakfast I think, just fancy them.

Have a super Sunday, wow it’s nearly Christmas, only ten more sleeps – can you tell I’m excited!

Eat Gorgeous, BeYOUtiful & embrace December – tis the season to be jolly xx

No comments: